Official Digital Thread

• Im more surprised that next level overtook dun dun dance. i thought dun dun dance would be doing better because it is a summer song.

Seems like OMG should continue promotion instead of ending it

Its exactly because ddd is a summer song as to why its dropping rn since the weather forecast for this week and next week shows a lot of cloudy and rainy day. On the other hand heize will probably take over bts soon, the gap is getting smaller its less than 30k rn

• Its exactly because ddd is a summer song as to why its dropping rn since the weather forecast for this week and next week shows a lot of cloudy and rainy day. On the other hand heize will probably take over bts soon, the gap is getting smaller its less than 30k rn

SK listening behavior was really interesting, its very dependant on the weather and actual season. Here in my country I havent notice this particular listening behavior.

Current ULs

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its exactly because ddd is a summer song as to why its dropping rn since the weather forecast for this week and next week shows a lot of cloudy and rainy day. On the other hand heize will probably take over bts soon, the gap is getting smaller its less than 30k rn

If heize overtake BTS, imagine the meltdown

I cant believe this would happen

• Im more surprised that next level overtook dun dun dance. i thought dun dun dance would be doing better because it is a summer song.

Seems like OMG should continue promotion instead of ending it

I think it’s because of the weather. Summer songs like butter and dundun dance ULs rise when the sun pops up. But it has been rainy for sometime now. I expect good weather on Saturday

• butter back no 1 on Flo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

as it should. damn it's a fighter despite many comebacks, no promotions and zombie streamer attacks. ^^

• Apparently he won't leave top10 once he enters?

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• So twice is finally rising back.

They'll enter top 20 in the next few hours and finally entered top 10 on the old chart (never did before)

They still have a lot of promotions so they could possibly get a top 10 even though it's extremely competitive right now.

• Let's see if ill-pray-4-u prediction is true or not. Lol. They seem very confident.

But twice did take quite some time to enter top20.

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• Its not even a month since mitm reached its highest peak and already fell 10 spots. 💀

This song peaked only because of promos.

• Mess at MITM's charting, I don't think they were able to snatch a proper hit since DALLA DALLA and all the comebacks from big names didn't help either. I'm pretty sure the same happened with Not Shy(cmiiw), the song rose because of promotions but fell soon after they ended.

Alcohol-Free seems to be mimicking an ICSM-like performance, doing meh at first but starting to rise with promotions. Hopefully it's stable.

• And I agree with atropos, I don't think ASAP is a hit but it's shaping up to be one. If we said every song that hit top 10 are hits then MITM and HWAA are hits, lol. I think it'll peak at at least #7.

• And I agree with atropos, I don't think ASAP is a hit but it's shaping up to be one. If we said every song that hit top 10 are hits then MITM and HWAA are hits, lol. I think it'll peak at at least #7.

You have a point. ASAP is definitely the biggest sleeper of the year though.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!