Official Digital Thread

• "IU sneak released "Autumn Morning" (a remake from 1991) at 7 AM KST. Due to digital chart rules, the song can only appear on the digital charts starting at 1 PM KST."

Melon #1 (5 roofkicks)

Genie #1 (6 roof kicks)

Naver #1

Soribada #1

Olleh #1

Bugs #1

Mnet #1

I think the same thing will happen with Strawberry Moon because it will also be released at a different time, it will probably appear in the charts already with all kill

IU - "Autumn Morning" debuts #1 for ALL-KILL
    IU sneak released Autumn Morning (a remake from 1991) at 7 AM KST. Due to digital chart rules, the song can only appear on the digital charts starting at 1 PM…
    onehallyu.com

• the song was released at 7AM and only entered the charts at 11PM with all kill

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love stats so much!

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

🌊 .·:*¨〜E∿U∿N∿S∿E∿O〜¨*:·. 🌊

a61a8a4deed243771b057ef5fb33883f253b9607.png 492cd52b61538267abc612cbb5a25242ebb760d6.png 05ab7057144e04d435c9b76e33fa26272054432f.png

• How do melon uls measure up against the ones around the same time last year... I feel like 3 songs above 300k is very low :/ if they are indeed lower what are the reasons? lack of big releases, melon losing users to genie and other platforms?

• How do melon uls measure up against the ones around the same time last year... I feel like 3 songs above 300k is very low :/ if they are indeed lower what are the reasons? lack of big releases, melon losing users to genie and other platforms?

Not as bad as 9 months ago, but worse than 1 year ago

2021-10-15

pasted-from-clipboard.png

2021-01-15

2020-10-16

Its is indeed a very low month so far

I guess IU will increase that ratio but one month or so ago the top3-5 was at least around 450-480k

• wanna one and bts are the only idol BGs with multiple songs :cryingr:

External Content twitter.com

forgot that bst did so well...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!