if Soojin can't return to Gidle; i hope Cube will take Lina from Redsquare

• Redsquare debuted last year; did not find much success and they are quite inactive nowadays. Lina is Redsquare's main vocalist; she is a really good singer and beautiful too; 1997 born so same age around other Gidle members; and she already has experience as an idol and did some musicals too according to her profile. if she is added; Gidle will have a native English speaker (she is korean American) and also a strong vocalist. i really hope cube will consider it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Redsquare debuted last year; did not find much success and they are quite inactive nowadays. Lina is Redsquare's main vocalist; she is a really good singer and beautiful too; 1997 born so same age around other Gidle members; and she already has experience as an idol and did some musicals too according to her profile. if she is added; Gidle will have a native English speaker (she is korean American) and also a strong vocalist. i really hope cube will consider it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First, Soojin is not going anywhere anytime soon. But if she was to leave the group, why would it make sense to replace a main dancer with a main vocalist? (G)I-dle already has two main vocalists, so adding in Lina makes no sense. (G)I-dle also already has two members that speak very good English.

Also, I doubt Cube has the power to break Lina's current contract (regardless of how inactive her group seems to be)

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• That's quite a random suggestion. I mean, she's not even under Cube. Plus, (g)i-dle already has enough vocalists, if anything they would need a new main dancer.

Anyway, let's just hope for our dear Soojin to return alright. :pepe-sad:

i think adding cube trainee will receive more hate. Also with their new gg debut; rest of the girl trainees must have left. Yeah Gidle has enough vocalists but adding a strong vocalist in a music group is always a plus. As Gidle has more international appeal adding a native English speaker will be good for the group.

• i think adding cube trainee will receive more hate. Also with their new gg debut; rest of the girl trainees must have left. Yeah Gidle has enough vocalists but adding a strong vocalist in a music group is always a plus. As Gidle has more international appeal adding a native English speaker will be good for the group.

1/ As horizonshard said above, Minnie and Yui can take care of the English communication alright, they don't need another one.

2/ Even if a member leaves, it's unlikely they will replace her anyway.

• Yeah what a great idea op, let’s just kidnap other people as if cube didn’t just debut another group like yesterday. Keep it up with these realistic business idea. If they do not take her for gidle, let’s stick her in BTS or BP bc why not /s

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!