Big Hit , along with subsidiary beNX, is investing into YG Plus

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Vivi1388

Changed the title of the thread from “Big Hi , along with subsidiary beNX, is investing a total of 70B won ($63M) into YG Plus” to “Big Hit , along with subsidiary beNX, is investing a total of 70B won ($63M) into YG Plus”.
  • Vivi1388

Changed the title of the thread from “Big Hit , along with subsidiary beNX, is investing a total of 70B won ($63M) into YG Plus” to “Big Hit , along with subsidiary beNX, is investing into YG Plus”.

• it's so surprising. i don't have a problem with this collab but i hope if bp joins weverse both of the fandoms don't harass other artists page

• YG plus modelling I guess, my friend is in that company tho.

that’s YG KPlus

YG Plus is their distributor I believe, since 2019 all YG physical albums and such come from YG Plus.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Official Post

i searched but i couldn't find. do you know who are yg plus artists?

I don't think their will be idols in YG plus. Here's what i found on the wikipedia: "YG KPlus (Korean: 케이플러스) is a model management company established by fashion model-turned-CEO Go Eun-kyung. It is currently owned by YG Plus, a subsidiary of South Korean entertainment company YG Entertainment."

EDIT: YGK plus is the modeling agency not YG plus: YG PLUS (YG플러스) is a South Korean business company and music distributor founded on November 15, 1996. Its main businesses are MD manufacturing, distribution and sales, advertising agency, and music business.

Here's a tweet that explains their partnership:

• big hit plays big and dangerous game and if someone thinks that in this game (or on any platform) BTS has 0.01% to say, is very mistaken.

big hit has become too big for BTS to have any influence there.

I don't know what kind of contract BTS has with big hit, but big hit will be a monster that will take everything out of bts and then throw them away without looking back.

• So from what I’m understanding. YG is letting their artists onto Weverse and BigHit is using YG Plus to help with MD and Physical Album production/distribution?

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• i can already see how it could end bad for BTS. because the giant companies tend to be verry profit oriented and very commercial.

Who are less interested in the artistic side.

the co-ceo of big hit has already hinted at it several times - referring to fans as consumers and viewing BTS as a source of revenue and making barely any accents on their artistic side.

Big hit is already doing it with bts, they only publish profit oriented content and profit oriented music .

I guess it could end very bad for bts music, and BTS could walk away from big hit because they can't follow their artistic goals there.

• two firms will cooperate in all aspects from entertainment to lifestyle.

Lmao :teeheek: that's a PR statement. :smirks:It's a way to sugarcoat a business relationship. Announcements between companies which are supposed to be taken positive usually have 1-2 phrases which say nothing concrete but it usually sounds fancy and positive.

• i can already see how it could end bad for BTS. because the giant companies tend to be verry profit oriented and very commercial.

the co-ceo of big hit has already hinted at it several times - referring to fans as consumers and viewing BTS as a source of revenue and making barely any accents on their artistic side.

Big hit is already doing it with bts, they only publish profit oriented content and profit oriented music .

I guess it could end very bad for bts music, and BTS could walk away from big hit because they can't follow their artistic goals there.

:clown::pepe-clown-gear:

This has literally nothing to do with BTS or they artistry. It's about content distribution and merchandise, stop with the fake concern

• Lmao :teeheek: that's a PR statement. :smirks:It's a way to sugarcoat a business relationship. Announcements between companies which are supposed to be taken positive usually have 1-2 phrases which say nothing concrete but it usually sounds fancy and positive.

Nope. If only that was the case they wouldn't even write that. It will say just say it's investment. BH is in the end planning to make their MONOPOLY before BTS retires. I can't imagine these two companies work together to dominate the industry. It will make no room for small companies. Poor them.

I guess this ????!

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

I guess this ????!

Armies are already saying BTS own YG plus.

I don't know if they are intentionally being obtuse or they actually think that

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!