Mamamoo Wheein is not renewing contract with RBW

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm surprised, I thought all four of them already renewed??

But this just confirms my position, the ballad was too sad of a song to not be a "goodbye" release

• No, before the comeback she was the only one still under discussion. I had a feeling when it was taking so long...

They're all close so I'm sure they can definitely do activities together if they wanted to but still :pepe-sad:

• Rejoice MFers....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• We are entering the twilight of the 3rd generation GGs. All of them will soon face the 7 year curse. One by one they will all fall to the ravages of this curse, next up is RV, next year is Twice, and the year after is Blackpink. Enjoy it while it lasts folks. :cryc:

I feel bad for Moos, those who thought WAWN had "end of an era" vibes were right unfortunately. Wheein had to take a long hiatus i remember, being an idol is a difficult fucking job.

• Rejoice MFers....

She has not officially left the group but since she left the company we basically know what that means... thinking that they will still be promoting same as before is just a delulu dream

• We are entering the twilight of the 3rd generation GGs. All of them will soon face the 7 year curse. One by one they will all fall to the ravages of this curse, next up is RV, next year is Twice, and the year after is Blackpink. Enjoy it while it lasts folks. :cryc:

I feel bad for Moos, those who thought WAWN had "end of an era" vibes were right unfortunately. Wheein had to take a long hiatus i remember, being an idol is a difficult fucking job.

When is redvelvet contract ending? after irene bully scandal i don't have any hope of redvelvet resigning

• Noooo not Mamamoo too :( I mean yeah they say they’ll continue as a group after but like how often does that actually happen when 1 member isn't signed to the agency? We have seen before how that has turned out with other groups so I won’t treat it the same as if they were actively promoting as 4. I just hope they get to release one more banger of an album ;(

• When is redvelvet contract ending? after irene bully scandal i don't have any hope of redvelvet resigning

Sometime this year i think, they debuted in 2014.

If Reveluvs are lucky, they might get one last farewell song/album like WAWN before the end.

Apparently SM doesnt disband groups, so we might not see the members actually leave SM, but i think they'll just go on indefinite hiatus like SNSD.

• Wait now I'm confused

• External Content twitter.com

• Wait now I'm confused

but what caused the first article to be written in the first place? there must be some truth to it if an article is written.....I think RBW is just trying to save face at the last minute like JYP

• This is so sad, but not surprising...... let us not forget that she has had health issues during her time as an idol.....over 10 years in this industry will tire you out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!