Do you ever thought of violence?

• why just today I almost yeeted my work computer because opera decided to crash for the entirety of the Raddison franchise, as I was about to clock out so I had to stay over an hour later to help check in the tour bus of menenites that didn't have valid id's lol.

I also thought about a cleansing fire.

• Internally growing up yes all the time... But weird part is, it never happened because I was angry at anything or anyone, it randomly just happened in my head alot. Seeing low level violence weirdly has a calming yet excitable fun effect on me. I've always been a seen as little weird for it which makes complete sense.

I don't get angry much if at all I'm quite patient, and I only hit back to defend myself, but I perfer not to ever be in violent situations... Cause they are hard for me to switch off, so I have no idea if I'll end up murdering someone in self defense.

Plus I'm Good with shutting comfrotations down with words.

• maybe when playing soccer or such

but that's not violence violence

with intention to hurt someone, no

unless it comes down to desperate measures when natural aggression takes over, I will think a million times before hitting someone and end up not doing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!