Why is Bella Poarch famous?

• The reason to her fame I mean, cause at least Charlie has the dancing skills but she??? Is she really THAT pretty or what?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was how she went viral and after 9 months I'm still wondering what was so special

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• apparently she did have a powerhouse fanbase on tiktok.

now that she has debuted on youtube (dunno if its called a debut or smth else but lets call it a debut to make things easier) she is known worldwide and does not really have a problematic image or past...

Idk but apparently she is also very well connected to other powerhouses like OTV (valkyrae made a cameo in her MV, among other people)

There's a lot of factors going for her but I don't know if any one of them by itself is responsible for her success.

• I first heard about her through here on akp because someone was talking about her song Build A B*tch

her song is a bop though

Her song is great but well as it was mentioned before, it's pretty much copied...

• Yeah, pretty sure she went viral for her appearance. Lots of attractive people do actually, on TikTok. I wouldn't call that a talent, lmao. But she started her singing career, and I've heard she's always been passionate about singing. I didn't like her song that much, it was just too generic for me, but she does have really good vocals (unlike some other Tiktokers trying to make it in the music industry....). She's a Filipina after all ^^

• Official Post

Her facial expressions are what she's known for best. I've seen many people compare her to a Pixar character.

Also I do think her visuals are part of the reason why she's so popular, as for most other popular TikTokers

I'm pretty sure M to the B is the most liked TikTok nnn

Her talent makes up for it though. She's a really good singer and her debut song is really good.

• Her song is great but well as it was mentioned before, it's pretty much copied...

Stan Mozart :froghype:

• It was like less than 2 months after she got famous and she had Justin Bieber in one of her TikTok videos... I was just... shookt

• Official Post

Her song is great but well as it was mentioned before, it's pretty much copied...

That first video is fake lmao, that wasn't made by Mozart. The creator of the video literally said it was a joke.

• Her song is great but well as it was mentioned before, it's pretty much copied...

what I heard is that she gave a lot of input on her music video and wanted to send a positive message to her younger fans or something along those lines.

I don't really know much about her tbh but she seems to have a likable personality.

• That person is famous? I see her for the first time.

She has the most liked video on TikTok and now debuted in music industry

• also, people are coming at her for being popular as if she asked for her video to go viral.

I swear, people sometimes just like to hate.

Yea indeed the hate is ridiculous. It perhaps comes from other girls who failed to get the same attention on TikTok or social media.

• Yea indeed the hate is ridiculous. It perhaps comes from other girls who failed to get the same attention on TikTok or social media.

yeah cuz Bella didn’t seem to try that hard to get the attention that’s why they’re mad she became popular for that bopping video lol

But she definitely deserves the success!

Poor girlie, her comment section on Tiktok is a mess.

• She has the most liked video on TikTok and now debuted in music industry

Aaa so she got famous from Tiktok. No wonder I have no idea, I know nothing about what's going on there.

• It's the most liked video? :eek:

I remember seeing how much likes it has...I swear it's the tiktok algorithm and how people keep coming back for more from her...

Yes currently the most liked and 6th most viewed, I heard something before about the algorithm itself only suggesting conventionally pretty girls so only specific people have the chance to go viral.

• It’s funny how they’ve been bashing her saying she has no talent, well she CAN ACTUALLY SING. Unlike Dixie and Addison, lol

girlie really wrote a song that goes: 'I'm OBSESSED with ME'

maybe I'm giving her too much credit, idk who wrote the lyrics :-D

• Yes currently the most liked and 6th most viewed, I heard something before about the algorithm itself only suggesting conventionally pretty girls so only specific people have the chance to go viral.

Yeah, there was also another girl that blew up because she 'danced' to OK Boomer, or whatever is the name of that 'song'.

And when incels found out she has a bf, they started hating on her :-D

• Wait she really go viral for this, i don't know her

but damn American teenager must be really bored in their everyday life to make people like her become viral -_-

why does it sound so bad that she went viral? She didn’t ask for it and there are a lot of countries who has Tiktok access not only the US.

• girlie really wrote a song that goes: 'I'm OBSESSED with ME'

maybe I'm giving her too much credit, idk who wrote the lyrics :-D

both her and dixie always have repetitive lyrics especially that fck boy song

But addison’s song sounds like a Selena gomez song (no hate). If it was offered to Selena, i can see why she would reject it. Lmao

• Wait she really go viral for this, i don't know her

but damn American teenager must be really bored in their everyday life to make people like her become viral -_-

Like literally all kids at my school talk about is Instagram, Snapchat, and Tiktok :cryc:

I use Insta and Snap but not often and I'm not obsessed or anything like they are... :crys:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• damn teenager in france and in US are very different :/

What are the French teens up to?

• Her facial expressions are what she's known for best. I've seen many people compare her to a Pixar character.

Also I do think her visuals are part of the reason why she's so popular, as for most other popular TikTokers

I'm pretty sure M to the B is the most liked TikTok nnn

Her talent makes up for it though. She's a really good singer and her debut song is really good.

she is a really good singer?? any live performances

I think it is time for to prepare my debut in the music industry if that is the singing standard :peperun:

• The reason to her fame I mean, cause at least Charlie has the dancing skills but she??? Is she really THAT pretty or what?

This was how she went viral and after 9 months I'm still wondering what was so special

I mean she looks like a cute but kinda raunchy gamer girl

We love this type

• she is a really good singer?? any live performances

I think it is time for to prepare my debut in the music industry if that is the singing standard :peperun:

You can search for her singing vids on youtube for other references. And hey, she only released one song so far

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!