Jisoo or Rose? Who's considered more beautiful?

• 2021 rosé is the clear winner. she has always been beautiful but she has only gotten more prettier since 2020. it’s probably just me but i find jisoo the least prettiest in her group. pre debut jisoo was the most beautiful but now i think the others just surpassed her.

• 2021 rosé is the clear winner. she has always been beautiful but she has only gotten more prettier since 2020. it’s probably just me but i find jisoo the least prettiest in her group. pre debut jisoo was the most beautiful but now i think the others just surpassed her.

It sounds like some people are suggesting Jisoo visuals are declining because shes getting older.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rosé will always be number one for me. I think the majority seem to prefer Jisoo though, since she's the one that's considered the visual of the group. All four of them are BEYOND STUNNING though.

• BP is packed with visuals, it's really hard to choose and comes down to personal taste (as it does with beauty anyways, but you know what I'm trying to say). I still wouldn't be able to rank them based on their looks, they all look equally good and stunning, but Jisoo has that bubbly personality that I really like and perhaps that's why along with her aura she is the most beautiful to me in BP. But then again, Lisa's so adorable, and so are Jennie and Rose...

• Jisoo is declining BISH WHAT?!?! If anything she upgraded

D533E51A-F467-46A8-804C-5C46DDCA682A.jpeg

DAE0D5C2-D683-4E79-AA8C-FD08D1AB1F3D.jpeg

9015FF00-9918-47AE-A3EB-17847841FFE4.jpeg

46AB98EA-319D-488D-B77D-2149D3CC9211.jpeg

D42749FC-3310-4D76-814E-70DB7F08A5AF.jpeg

879FBACE-8590-45B4-836D-7211E0A48DCA.jpeg

Love Roseeeè , I think her aura is fantastic and she’s the best model in Blackpink but Jisoo is hands down one of the most beautiful women I have seen

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• I guess looks are subjective but even blinks that aren't even Jisoo biased get blown away by Jisoo's beauty because they usually think she isn't all that at first for some reason ( + she isn't that photogenic) until they see her in real life.

there is a whole thread about this here

I'm trying to find one post that give a summary of what most people said

ulUncDg.png

Eg2XcmnU8AAXldl?format=jpg&name=small

• I prefer Rosé, even in real life she's stunning

Genuine question.

Have you seen her in real life?

Because a lot of people who saw BP in real life always say that they got shocked of how Rosé looks so pretty and gorgeous in real life.

• Jisoo is pretty. But she's not the type of pretty that catches my attention. She's like the usual type of pretty that I see in every Korean actresses. And I once said before that sometimes she looks like a child but sometimes she looks older. Not just really my type. But she's pretty.

On the other hand, Rosé is not the type of girl that at one look you'll be able to say, "Oh she's pretty." Instead her aura is what catches your attention. But as time goes by, she grew into her own type of beauty that I cannot help but just to get drawn to her. She is really growing beautiful and gorgeous as time goes by. And I believe its because she has gained the confidence she lacked before. Whenever I see her, I just can't help but be lured into her mystical and refreshing beauty. I love looking at her mag covers especially her recent Elle Korea cover. She just looks refreshingly sexy. She's a total package. Tall, pretty, and confident. Just stunning.

I also heard from some of the people who saw BP in real life that whatever we see in videos and photos are what the girls look like in real life. But Rosé stands out because she has a cold aura but in a very alluring way. Like she really pulls you in towards her.

• i saw their concert in Paris

and I agree i used to find Rosé the less pretty member but after this she become my #2 in BP

Its what I always have read and even heard. Rosé is so gorgeous in real life with fair and smooth skin and tall height.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!