TRIBE is a girl group I'm on the look out for. So what are some girl groups you think should be on people's radar?

• I've been a fan of their two title track so far. I guess they're going for a latin flare to their music.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• weeekly, aespa just confirmed with nextlevel that they are the potential forefront leeader of 4thgen. I was surprised too.

Itzy is on top right now but they seem to be so-so with recent releases so they are not having a good momentum.

• TRIBE do be having a very distinctive concept and tunes in the songs. Makes the really stand out, also love lovvvveee their choreography for their new comeback. <3<3<3<3<3

Yeah, I like what sound they're going for. Hopefully they keep at it.

oh and stayc has been releasing great quality songs and their visuals are top notch

StayC is definitely one of the groups I'm following.

• Did they debut?

not yet 10 june i think

but check them out here's the preview video for sangah if you're interested

External Content youtu.be

• niziu - mostly talented GG since SNSD, no kapperino

2 S tier vocalist - Miihi n Nina

2 A+ tier Mako + Riku + Maya

2 S tier rapper Mayuka + Rima

2 A tier Mako + Riku

all good dancers Rio is top tier, synchronized as fuck

actually perform live

everyone is all rounder,

get ur stocks early

21Su1RR.jpg

yeeeet

• not yet 10 june i think

but check them out here's the preview video for sangah if you're interested

External Content youtu.be

Thanks.

I actually like a few of their songs.

• no probs obviously she's no jisoo...lol

you can check out their other introduction videos for the other members as well

I mean, who is? :pepe-tea:

weekly and purple kiss are definitely to watch out for

I gotta check out a little bit more of Purple Kiss. Weeekly I absolutely am following.

Lots of new and lesser known groups are doing things right these days: woo!ah! , TRI.BE, Purple Kiss, Hot Issue, Bling Bling, PIXY. There's something to enjoy for everyone I think.

Tell me about it. I've been busy checking out so many girl groups just this past month. It's great.

• Bling Bling- Their comeback is really good! (plus that thumb & pinky movement is so cool)

Pixy

I liked their comeback song much better than their debut

I also feel like Hot Issue could be really good. One of their b-sides was written by a member too (might have also been composed)

Bonus:

3YE

Their releases have been so good!

• Bling Bling, same. Their debut was meh, but this comeback is really infectious!

PIXY, same again! 'Wings' didn't do much for me, but 'Let Me Know' and the other tracks of the album are top notch.

Hot Issue, I love these rookies. And you're right, the song 'Hide in the Dark' was co-written, co-composed and co-arranged by member Dana! It's funny because I checked the song credits before but didn't even notice. Member Hyeongshin is also credited for the lyrics on this song.

As for 3YE, they're basically the best group people have never heard of.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!