Is this the best English Version released by any group...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, the lyrics are a bit.... Ahemmmmmm.

But the flow and the vibe of the song is so early 2000's banger....

I recently stumbled upon it, reminded how much I loved this song.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• my favorite english version of a kpop song :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's this so well written, ITZY's English versions are really on point, Butter is really good as well

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• It's this so well written, ITZY's English versions are really on point, Butter is really good as well

Butter is released in English by default. It was meant as one as far as i know...

While Love Talk has Chinese Version.

This thread is about ENGLISH VERSIONS of the songs.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• I think SM tends to release NCT's english version songs with it's original lyrics from the demo because the song writers and producers are the same. I'm glad that they (probably) rewrite Love Talk english lyrics because I remember Kun said that the original lyrics is nasty lmao.

• While I love it, this one is still my favorite English song (I just love the hell out of this song in general)

External Content youtu.be

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!