Olivia dominates the TOP 10 US Spotify

• I love Good 4 u. I really love it. Deserves to be #1. The other songs are just okay. So I saw this news and I asked myself how ?

I thought Butter broke some records. It doesn't have to be #1 of US Spotify but not even in the TOP 10? What is happening?

Is Olivia so big already? I loved drivers license and I love Good 4 u but this shocks me. =O =O =O =O =O

I don't want to sound petty. It just really shocks me. With Taylor or Ariana or even Billie I wouldn't be surprised but Olivia is a new artist and I didn't know her before drivers license.

Butter is #12 right now.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is how Forever's promote Everglow

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• She has been dominating all the English speaking countries.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• On a Saturday too eye-

Again more proof that Gen Z are beginning to take over the charts. She's mainly popular among that demographic.

I think her sudden rise is comparable to '99 Britney. Girl that was on a small Disney show mainly popular among the younger generation, suddenly blows up in popularity in the US and worldwide.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense

• I don't want to sound petty. It just really shocks me. With Taylor or Ariana or even Billie I wouldn't be surprised but Olivia is a new artist and I didn't know her before drivers license.

She has the advantage of being a Disney girl which helps, plus her viral success with Drivers License helped her develop a big fanbase fast.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Gay fans love her and western pop fans like her music honestly alot of people I talk to like her even like younger guys I know who like rap etc.. Like her.

• i love the aesthetic of good4u and she has a cool factor going on for sure

it feels really teenagy and whiny though and i am not a teenager anymore and i find it really annoying personally....i also dislike any type of rock music.....

• i love the aesthetic of good4u and she has a cool factor going on for sure

it feels really teenagy and whiny though and i am not a teenager anymore and i find it really annoying personally....i also dislike any type of rock music.....

Theres only like 2 "rockish" songs on her album.

Favorite Crime is my fave song.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I repeat it alot this is just a little bit previous day I repeat it for like 5 hours..

• I don't know why people are hating on her so much. Girl is talented with good vocals and songs.

I was actively avoiding checking her out when the hype for Driver's Licence was high, but her music really sold me.

I'm also in love with Favorite Crime - most underrated and awesome song from the whole album!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!