Jennie celebrating Jessica's birthday in her vlog !!

• We only could hear jennies voice and see Jessica pinching her cheeks and referring to her by her nickname nini

They are so adorable, soft energy unlike what people believe them to be

I live for this interaction, we already speculated that they hung out because they gifted each other some stuff before but we finally got the confirmation here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

queens :pepelove1:

ImageImage

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited 7 times, last by leneny ().

• External Content twitter.com

• leneny

Changed the title of the thread from “JENNIE IN JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY VLOG I CANT JENNIE JESSICA BEING BESTIES” to “JENNIE CELEBRATING JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY IN HER VLOG!!! JESSICA NINI BEING BESTIES”.
  • snsd members have always been supportive of blackpink

this too

• Jessica was my utl bias it's so nice to see she is close to Jennie

she also liked pics of Jisoo on ig

• leneny

Changed the title of the thread from “JENNIE CELEBRATING JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY IN HER VLOG!!! JESSICA NINI BEING BESTIES” to “Jennie celebrating Jessica's birthday in her vlog !!”.
  • Jennie I really believe is a nice person in real life, I mean she has lots of friends, and one of them is the Jessica of legendary Snsd. So i really dont get the amount of hate she gets. Oh well haters will always be haters no matter what.

• Jennie I really believe is a nice person in real life, I mean she has lots of friends, and one of them is the Jessica of legendary Snsd. So i really dont get the amount of hate she gets. Oh well haters will always be haters no matter what.

• so like Lisa we don't actually see Jennie's face?

yep cuz if I remember yg pretty much has the rights to every thing that has to do with each member (i forgot the name of the agreement) so when you see them vlog with other people, they won't show their faces since yg will profit off of the person's video which sucks lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!