Favorite performance from (G)I-DLE between these three ?

• Favorite performance ? 6

1. Latata (1) 17%
    2. Put It Straight (4) 67%
    3. Lion (1) 17%

Wich is your favorite performance from (G)I-DLE between these three and why :whatb:

LATATA :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Put It Straight :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lion:

• In my defence I never even knew them before the show. I wasn’t active on social media, and I only had one group on my playlist.

Yeah, it's perfectly understandable if you hadn't seen them before Queendom nor their earlier performances in the show. But if you had seen their round 1 performance, you would have known!

Here's a transcript of 'Form of Therapy' PD's reaction right after watching their remix of LATATA for the first round of Queendom:

"Okay, hold on. I need to pause to make this statement. (G)I-DLE... I think (G)I-DLE is the one group where I can say with pure confidence, musically, they cannot fail as a group. I don't think it's ever gonna be an issue for them with promotions, with music, charts. I don't think that'll ever be an issue with because they have Soyeon. And Soyeon so powerfully understands how to market the group and how to make things interesting. I mean, even just based on the other three performances we've seen [ie. Mamamoo, Park Bom, Oh My Girl], Soyeon went... I feel she went overboard. There was a challenge of "hey, you know, take your hit song and like, remix it". And she just went overboard! Like, it was insanity! And I think that's what makes (G)I-DLE so special. I think that's what makes any group so special when they have a leader, or someone in that group, that is not just producing their own music but in charge of the direction of the group. It's why G-Dragon really set the standard with Big Bang and then, RM with BTS, Woozi with Seventeen... And I think (G)I-DLE is going to be up there, and I think (G)I-DLE is going to the first ever girl group to get there. It's been a boys club for a very long time but Soyeon is about to break every boundary, and by consequence, (G)I-DLE is about to break every boundary. I think (G)I-DLE, within the next few years, is going to become one of the most top girl groups in the nation. You know, obviously this is barring any sort of specific scandal [...]"

This last line is almost prophetic ;(

• I didn’t like they round 1 performance.

:wellr:

I fell in love with they performance afterwards. Also Form of therapy PD is amazing. I loved his reaction on the girls. One of the few reaction channel I trust in.

:pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!