Just like Gfriend, I have a STRONG feeling SEVENTEEN will not renew their contract with Pledis

• The only reason I could think of why Gfriend didn't renew their contract is maybe HYBE added some clauses to the contract that doesn't favour Gfriend. And this will be the main reason why SVT will not renew their contract too.

Like the old adage, it is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all.

• Maybe few members considering they're so many but I don't see them leaving the group or the company, they're selling millions, they don't have to

Pledis has one of the most unfair distribution of profits. My guess Mingyu and the China line will not renew. I mean The8 and Jun can earn waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than what they are getting right now when they will go back to China.

• Pledis has one of the most unfair distribution of profits. My guess Mingyu and the China line will not renew. I mean The8 and Jun can waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than they are getting right now when they will go back to China.

I'm not going to dismiss your opinion totally bcoz anything can happen, one can never know what's going on behind the scenes so anything is a possibility

• Anticipate

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only reason I could think of why Gfriend didn't renew their contract is maybe HYBE added some clauses to the contract that doesn't favour Gfriend. And this will be the main reason why SVT will not renew their contract too.

Like the old adage, it is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all.

Hybe doesn't manage gfriend. source music does. they are an independent entity

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think you can compare gf and svt cases. The first group declined and couldn't get back on track while second is still on a roll and bringing good money to company, so while company can easy let go to the 1st group and don't really care, they can actually discuss different possibilities and offers with 2nd one to make them stay. The other thing that svt is also a hella big group so not everyone might resign and the group still will be ok.

• Official Post

Look everyone knows exactly how the members feel about Pledis. They've treated them like shit continually for years now. I don't know if things have improved for them now that they're under Hybe or not, but I hope it has. We don't know what's gonna happen, but honestly I feel like they are definitely one of the few who make the decision as a group.

• Seventeen being thirteen members is a strong part of their branding. I don't think any of them will leave. It will be all moving to another company or starting their own, or they'll stay at Pledis.

Pledis is a bad company. They bullied the boys on camera as trainees. Seventeen even had to ask their parents to buy them in-ear mics because the company wouldn't supply them. I don't know if Source is as bad as that. I could see Seventeen just moving straight to HYBE. I doubt Big Hit will want to lose them to a competitor.

• Seventeen being thirteen members is a strong part of their branding. I don't think any of them will leave. It will be all moving to another company or starting their own, or they'll stay at Pledis.

Pledis is a bad company. They bullied the boys on camera as trainees. Seventeen even had to ask their parents to buy them in-ear mics because the company wouldn't supply them. I don't know if Source is as bad as that. I could see Seventeen just moving straight to HYBE. I doubt Big Hit will want to lose them to a competitor.

Let's see. The8 and Jun can earn 10x more than what they are earning right now if they'll go back to China. Even NCT Lucas will prolly leave too. China = $$$$$$

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!