• Ah shit! Here we go again :)

Aye it's about that time of the year blinks lol

The yearly abuse we sustain from YG & BP(they're grown women lol... It's the indifference for me) is upon us...

Yet again YG has delayed BP releases & instead they're selling useless merch to gullible blinks... They literally listed the Live CD as their singular may activity... The audacity & the tragedy lmaooooo

Ofc there's Zero effort to "maintain & grown BP global fandom in 2021" lol right...

We just got robbed of our summer single & no Lisa solo is not the same as BP single... It could never be the same... No solo release could ever replace BP releases on any level...

Lisa solo being pushed to July-August obviously cancels out any chance of a summer single from BP.

Probably won't get any new music till October & ofc the Pre-release + album will be rushed in 4-5 weeks as par YG initial plan for THE ALBUM in 2020... Smh it's "Fuck YG" till BP disbandment lol

• YG always pulls this shit bruh :cryingr:

At this point, I’m not even sad anymore. Just disappointed. I’m so incredibly happy Lisa is getting her solo, because she deserves it 100%. But I just wish YG would also focus on OT4 music as well. It just makes no sense.

• YG always pulls this shit bruh :cryingr:

At this point, I’m not even sad anymore. Just disappointed. I’m so incredibly happy Lisa is getting her solo, because she deserves it 100%. But I just wish YG would also focus on OT4 music as well. It just makes no sense.

I'm mostly disappointed as well

Their indifference to BP career is astonishing

"Capitalizing" is a not a word YG is familiar with nor is teddy apparently

• They'll have the summer single but it'll be released late asf just like Ice Cream, I think. It's very annoying how YGE constantly hinders BP's potential knowing that they're the moneymakers.

And people wonder why YG has been demoted to a mid-sized company. :pepe-life-support:

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖 𝕆𝕌𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎

79f29fe50ea3af712cd5063404a23de85fa04856.gifv

• Nothing new, but I still want Lisa solo by now. Come on shitty YGE kkkk.

It's incredible how incompetent they are when BP is such a global power. Truly embarrassing at this point.

They have zero clue

It's astonishing really how nobody can oppose YG or teddy useless strategy

Like no BP under any other company would have made their CB this month with a single & album in Oct or whatever

They don't want BP to thrive

• I'm mostly disappointed as well

Their indifference to BP career is astonishing

"Capitalizing" is a not a word YG is familiar with nor is teddy apparently

Exactly. I just don’t understand what goes through their heads sometimes. Having a whole group comeback is the perfect way to capitalize. It could bring in new fans for the group as a whole. Like, I don’t know. I get that fans have been begging for solos, but solos can’t compare to the power blackpink has as a team.

• Exactly. I just don’t understand what goes through their heads sometimes. Having a whole group comeback is the perfect way to capitalize. It could bring in new fans for the group as a whole. Like, I don’t know. I get that fans have been begging for solos, but solos can’t compare to the power blackpink has as a team.

Most annoying aspect is they have the songs ready... They always do but nah... Let's wait & starve the fandom instead

• Most annoying aspect is they have the songs ready... They always do but nah... Let's wait & starve the fandom instead

They do?? Woah, I never knew that. I do want new music from OT4, but then again I don’t want the girls to be overworked you know? Like, I’d rather have no music then have YG work them too much. I think that maybe they need to try a new strategy. Maybe when they do make albums, make more songs for that album. I think that would be great. Just a thought lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!