• Ah shit! Here we go again :)

Aye it's about that time of the year blinks lol

The yearly abuse we sustain from YG & BP(they're grown women lol... It's the indifference for me) is upon us...

Yet again YG has delayed BP releases & instead they're selling useless merch to gullible blinks... They literally listed the Live CD as their singular may activity... The audacity & the tragedy lmaooooo

Ofc there's Zero effort to "maintain & grown BP global fandom in 2021" lol right...

We just got robbed of our summer single & no Lisa solo is not the same as BP single... It could never be the same... No solo release could ever replace BP releases on any level...

Lisa solo being pushed to July-August obviously cancels out any chance of a summer single from BP.

Probably won't get any new music till October & ofc the Pre-release + album will be rushed in 4-5 weeks as par YG initial plan for THE ALBUM in 2020... Smh it's "Fuck YG" till BP disbandment lol

• YG always pulls this shit bruh :cryingr:

At this point, I’m not even sad anymore. Just disappointed. I’m so incredibly happy Lisa is getting her solo, because she deserves it 100%. But I just wish YG would also focus on OT4 music as well. It just makes no sense.

• YG always pulls this shit bruh :cryingr:

At this point, I’m not even sad anymore. Just disappointed. I’m so incredibly happy Lisa is getting her solo, because she deserves it 100%. But I just wish YG would also focus on OT4 music as well. It just makes no sense.

I'm mostly disappointed as well

Their indifference to BP career is astonishing

"Capitalizing" is a not a word YG is familiar with nor is teddy apparently

• Nothing new, but I still want Lisa solo by now. Come on shitty YGE kkkk.

It's incredible how incompetent they are when BP is such a global power. Truly embarrassing at this point.

They have zero clue

It's astonishing really how nobody can oppose YG or teddy useless strategy

Like no BP under any other company would have made their CB this month with a single & album in Oct or whatever

They don't want BP to thrive

• I'm mostly disappointed as well

Their indifference to BP career is astonishing

"Capitalizing" is a not a word YG is familiar with nor is teddy apparently

Exactly. I just don’t understand what goes through their heads sometimes. Having a whole group comeback is the perfect way to capitalize. It could bring in new fans for the group as a whole. Like, I don’t know. I get that fans have been begging for solos, but solos can’t compare to the power blackpink has as a team.

• Exactly. I just don’t understand what goes through their heads sometimes. Having a whole group comeback is the perfect way to capitalize. It could bring in new fans for the group as a whole. Like, I don’t know. I get that fans have been begging for solos, but solos can’t compare to the power blackpink has as a team.

Most annoying aspect is they have the songs ready... They always do but nah... Let's wait & starve the fandom instead

• Most annoying aspect is they have the songs ready... They always do but nah... Let's wait & starve the fandom instead

They do?? Woah, I never knew that. I do want new music from OT4, but then again I don’t want the girls to be overworked you know? Like, I’d rather have no music then have YG work them too much. I think that maybe they need to try a new strategy. Maybe when they do make albums, make more songs for that album. I think that would be great. Just a thought lol.

• They do?? Woah, I never knew that. I do want new music from OT4, but then again I don’t want the girls to be overworked you know? Like, I’d rather have no music then have YG work them too much. I think that maybe they need to try a new strategy. Maybe when they do make albums, make more songs for that album. I think that would be great. Just a thought lol.

Lol here's the thing

YG don't do this

They don't lol

• Lol here's the thing

YG don't do this

They don't lol

I knowww which makes no sense :cryingr:

Like, I don’t think blinks would complain as much if they would give us albums that had more songs tbh. I know I wouldn’t lol. If Blackpink came out with an album with a decent amount of songs, I would feel okay. But at the same time I understand that it’s not their fault.

• Aside from Lisa's solo, what are we really expecting in the near future? Was hoping for some kind of summer single but YGE loves the taste of the tears of Blinks.

I personally predicted & hoped for summer single like HYLT in early August then collab + 2nd album in October

Quite alot of insiders predicted this as well ^

That might still happen but it won't be that spaced & no new BP music in sight before september at this point

• I knowww which makes no sense :cryingr:

Like, I don’t think blinks would complain as much if they would give us albums that had more songs tbh. I know I wouldn’t lol. If Blackpink came out with an album with a decent amount of songs, I would feel okay. But at the same time I understand that it’s not their fault.

YG just need to actually listen to the demand lol

They stay fumbling the bag even after seeing the pull BP has

BigHit not only listened but they aggressively chased the bag once they saw the writing on the wall with bts lol

• I personally predicted & hoped for summer single like HYLT in early August then collab + 2nd album in October

Quite alot of insiders predicted this as well ^

That might still happen but it won't be that spaced & no new BP music in sight before september at this point

Blinks just have to get comfortable with the fact that YG has now cemented BP as a 1 time a year act. So the only thing we have to look forward to in the future are collabs that happen outside of the group comebacks if we're not talking about solos.

• YG just need to actually listen to the demand lol

They stay fumbling the bag even after seeing the pull BP has

BigHit not only listened but they aggressively chased the bag once they saw the writing on the wall with bts lol

Right?? Like, I just think if they would take fans view points into consideration, a lot would be solved. And yeah, Bighit really took the opportunity, which is why BTS is where they are right now. They really did a great job, and I hope YG takes notes lol.

• Blinks just have to get comfortable with the fact that YG has now cemented BP as a 1 time a year act. So the only thing we have to look forward to in the future are collabs that happen outside of the group comebacks if we're not talking about solos.

What u talking about is features not collabs like Ice cream

Like BP might be featured on sza or DJ snake upcoming albums this year

BP has a collab on their upcoming album, it's likely the single or title track

Pre covid, YG was planning to release hylt + THE ALBUM 4-6 weeks apart, in fact hylt was planned to be 1 week after sour candy

They might employ that strategy in Q4 2021

• Features. Yes.

• None of these reports are from YG they’re speculation from investment firms/investors that are used to guide their advice & predictions about YGs stock price.

From what I’ve read they have no more inside information than any of us so they’re about as reliable as those insider accounts people follow on Twitter.

• Man. I've been here since debut so I experienced all those horrible hiatuses the girls were forced into. The least I can hope for is Lisa's solo coming out June-August and a group comeback by October-November.

WOULD YOU LIKE?

• None of these reports are from YG they’re speculation from investment firms/investors that are used to guide their advice & predictions about YGs stock price.

From what I’ve read they have no more inside information than any of us so they’re about as reliable as those insider accounts people follow on Twitter.

I hope you’re right. Lisa solo in June!

• They have zero clue

It's astonishing really how nobody can oppose YG or teddy useless strategy

Like no BP under any other company would have made their CB this month with a single & album in Oct or whatever

They don't want BP to thrive

They deserve every little failure they are receiving like the mid size company thing. Unless they start treating BP like a global group I hope they fail more bc just with their music label being affected they would use their brains and see the light...

• For a girl power or women empowerment image/concept, Blackpink girls are worrisomely the opposite of that :(

Not really. They are empowering women in their daily life, working, being independent, helping their family, just living their life as they want and making their own choices. Their "concept" has nothing to do with their PROFISSIONAL life about rebelling?? Bc you need sense and when I say sense I'm talking about they as employees working to a company and they having CEO, executives and more being superior to them and them choosing to respect their decisions which automatically doesn't take their empowerment neither nothing.

You tried to make a weird point, but it was so ridiculous that I needed to comment. Don't try to use their concept against them, please.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!