Why do people want TXT to go on Kingdom lmao

• I mean I honestly don't get the aversion moas have to txt going. Stray kids and the Boyz are two groups that are around their level. So you want txt's close competition to get a potential boost from this show and have them completely miss out...? Plus ikon was HUGE in the past and ofc that's different now but it's weird to say "txt don't need this" to me. Why do they need to need it to go... mamamoo was on querndom. They didn't need it but it kept them in the convo with other girl groups in their

From what I've seen even stans of the 4th gen groups participating (not really on here tho) are also really divided on how they feel about kingdom. Most of the gripes have to do with mnet, fanwars, and the toll a survival competition could have on the groups participating.

I personally see both sides of the argument, but all I know is that if they do join you certainly won't see on the internet while it airs. They already get dragged into fights surrounding the show, even though it's very unlikely they'll participate.

• Not a Moa but it's undeniable that a lot of the groups going on could see a surge in popularity due to the show that would put them equal to or above txt in popularity. It's not guaranteed to happen but it is a possibility. 4th gen boy groups are currently very close to each other in popularity and txt doesn't have a big enough lead right now to absolutely guarantee their top spot.

That's probably why.

• While txt has better digitals then other 4th gen bgs thats not really saying much since most of them have 0. It would be nice to see them participate since we could get stages they otherwise wouldn't perform and maybe some interactions with others but it's not looking likely at this point and they have their own schedules. Personally i would like them to go so i could have 2 groups i stan attending but oh well.

• The real question is why don’t? For me I can see hueningkai more if they participate, plus more new performances. And people out here really underestimating the power of rtk? The boyz barely chart in top 1000 before but after rtk they debuted in top #200 in melon, that say something about the show. I know txt fans are overconfident with them but wait until those groups joining kingdom start having a surge in popularity then we will get the same oh my girl narrative of “they only become popular because of kingdom” all over again

I’m not sure if I should say this, but I think some txt fans are afraid of the possibility another group overshadowing txt if they do participate. The overworked argument is a bit weird , they will always be overworked no matter if they join or not.

• Official Post

Pro: Exposure, high quality performances, the boys will gain more friends through kingdom.

Con: Mnet evil editing, fanwar, and they already had their own comeback shows.

Is it April? There's a chance their next album might come out on March or maybe April. The schedules will be crazy with promotion, so.... :cryingr:

Yeah it's April 1st....that's literally why I don't want them to go. They're promoting all over Japan, Soobin is MCing every week , they're doing radio like every week and preparing for the chaos chapter. I don't see the need to put them under more pressure just for the sake of "exposure", also Mnet is pretty shady and I don't want them to be involved in that type of stuff.

It's not like they're going anyway so I dont see the point of debating :waterr:

• Yeah it's April....that's literally why I don't want them to go. They're promoting all over Japan, Soobin is MCing every week , they're doing radio like every week and preparing for the chaos chapter. I don't see the need to put them under more pressure just for the sake of "exposure", also Mnet is pretty shady and I don't want them to be involved in that type of stuff.

It's not like they're goin

That's my biggest problem:album promotion. Even in normal days, their schedules already full packed. I simply don't want to get injury or something.

Beside that, I guess it would be fun to join. I trust their own capabilities, they will be doing great. About pressure...their debut day as BTS junior group already the biggest pressure on their career, nothing can top that :cryingr:

• I don't think they should go, didn't they already have comeback shows? iirc I don't think any of the other groups have that so what would txt gain? sure maybe exposure but they're doing pretty well domestically and internationally in comparison to the other 4th gen bgs that only do well domestically (tbz) or internationally (atz, skz).
    also there would be too many 4th gen groups in the lineup, we need more age/generation diversity lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!