Meanwhile YGE...

• I posted this in another thread, but having followed YG a long time, this is my best educated guess...

• I think there will be Lisa's solo and a BP mini or full album in the 3rd quarter.

What's confirmed is Lisa's solo. Probably June.

YG got most of its solos out of the way Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 with Suhyun, Mino, Bobby, Rose and Seungyoon.

Beyond that nothing's confirmed, but I think there will be a GD and/or BIGBANG comeback sometime in the summer. Investors are pretty much banking on this.

iKON will comeback and take advantage of the popularity after Kingdom. Not sure when, but it'll be Q3. They're recording right now.

YG has signaled they're treating TREASURE like a traditional idol group and wants to grow the fandom. So expect another group comeback and/or units. Late summer, early Fall.

BLACKPINK I expect late Q3 or early Q4...Sept or Oct with a full or mini which will probably have 2 lead singles with 2 MVs.

AKMU deserves a comeback given their success too. Plus they just re-signed with YG.

I believe everyone is going to have online concerts. One of those industry insider reports stated it was supposed to be earlier this year but got pushed back...YG and Naver's joint venture for a VFX/SFX venue for online events just received a massive investment last week. So that venue is going to be off the charts good.

I think it's set that the NGG will debut. YG usually debuts groups around August. YG likes to debut in consecutive years to represent that "generation."

3rd gen:

WINNER - 2014

IKON - 2015

BLACKPINK - 2016

4th gen:

TREASURE - 2020

NGG - 2021

And they pretty much sweep the rookie awards everytime they debut a group, so there's probably a lot of planning

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• I mean they definitely didn't have anything ready in april

They definitely should have at least 2 of their acts cb this month

Hmm, yeah. It was only Rosé Gone.

Winner is temporarily holding full Group activities until they all served the military. iKon is on that Mnet Show.

Treasure released a Japanese single on March 31.

With BP I think they are still working on Lisa’s Solo, she is currently still a mentor on YWY, Jisoo busy working on her Drama. Rosé just ended her promotions.

BB probably wants a summer comeback after that long hiatus. Majority of their Acts are having solo projects at the moment.

So yeah I guess they didn’t had any plans to release anything in April and probably May as well.

AKMU should have a comeback

• Yeah, they've been quite busy.

In addition to everything you stated, Seungyoon was just cast in a drama. All of BLACKPINK has had endorsements and CFs. GD just booked a new CF, TREASURE has two CFs they've been doing, plus their reality show. AKMU has been on shows and varieties, both together and individually.

Jihoon from TREASURE is the host of Inkigayo. Dara has a couple of shows she is the host of. Mino, Seungyoon from WINNER and Jihoon, Jeongwoo from TREASURE are doing varieties.

So they aren't just sitting around doing nothing.

I don't think fans really know how much time, resources, people and effort goes into a comeback. Especially if you want quality.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• It's obvious Lisa solo is happening june

BP will also release a single in August & then their 2nd album in October

I think only GD will make a cb this year, BB early 2022

• Somi should release in May

• It's obvious Lisa solo is happening june

BP will also release a single in August & then their 2nd album in October

I think only GD will make a cb this year, BB early 2022

That's reasonable.

I think one thing fans don't understand is that things are always fluid. Plans can be made and sometimes factors can change that. Doesn't mean they lied. It may be the intention when a plan was made. For example, when DDDD was so successful YGE extended promotions for BLACKPINK and promoted B-side Forever Young. I don't think that was the original plan.

Same for iKON and Love Scenario and digital single Rubberband.

YG Family

1080x360

• One thing to also take into account, THBLACKLABEL and YGX both have trainees too. I remember in 2019 TBL had a bg planned.

But TBL and YGX has had artists promote the same time as YG artists, so it shouldn't affect anything.

YG Family

1080x360

• I think june maybe the month for them. Lisa is most probably debuting in june. Fingers crossed.

One single and one collab (?) release before album in fall for bp.

I have been hearing some rumor about Lisa being on some American singers album too.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• That's reasonable.

I think one thing fans don't understand is that things are always fluid. Plans can be made and sometimes factors can change that. Doesn't mean they lied. It may be the intention when a plan was made. For example, when DDDD was so successful YGE extended promotions for BLACKPINK and promoted B-side Forever Young. I don't think that was the original plan.

Same for iKON and Love Scenario and digital single Rubberband.

I think everyone knows this but I still think they're more dumb than smart

• I think june maybe the month for them. Lisa is most probably debuting in june. Fingers crossed.

One single and one collab (?) release before album in fall for bp.

I have been hearing some rumor about Lisa being on some American singers album too.

Yep Lisa on June 4th/11th

BP will only release a single in August

The next single will be their title track which is allegedly duapink collab in October

• Not u still believing that Baseless rumor lol

They won't debut anyone this year, but they do have trainees.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!