Meanwhile YGE...

• I mean I can understand when there is nothing, no schedules at all and on top of that no comeback. Like how it was the case with BP back then.

But currently everyone is doing something and yes, many people don’t know how much it takes to comeback.

• I mean I can understand when there is nothing, no schedules at all and on top of that no comeback. Like how it was the case with BP back then.

But currently everyone is doing something and yes, many people don’t know how much it takes to comeback.

People seems to forget that YG generally rely on self-produced songs and seldom buy demos

So it explains the time taken to release album, and also bottleneck at Teddy.

I expect those groups that self-produce to release first, like AKMU (too bad winner on hiatus)

• Yep Lisa on June 4th/11th

BP will only release a single in August

The next single will be their title track which is allegedly duapink collab in October

Teddy is the main producer for both Somi and Lisa so their promotions probably wont overlap. So either Somi is going to release her album in two weeks at the latest, or Lisa is going to release near the end of June or later.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!