Blackpink 2nd full album Q4, BP summer single, big collab, Lisa June

• Blackpink 2nd full album OCT 2021

BP summer single

big collab

Lisa June

those are the very consistent from leakers (only leakers with track record)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://twitter.com/papersleaks

i think after Lisa solo in June

Blackpink will comeback in July/August

big collab in September

title track and full album in October

• Are you sure, there is no way YG is giving Lisa solo, a full album, collab, and more than 1 comeback again! If this is true we should throw a party!!!!

• Most of these accounts take a shot in the dark on prior rumors and then just run with them. Don’t hold your breath with any of these. Like a big collab isn’t a ground break statement nor would it take a rocket scientist to get that statement right

• Honestly I do believe BP's next release will be a full albums with multiple singles, in opposite of a mini album with a single title track. Not only includes "more songs" to calm blink's rage, but also the price is higher and I doubt interscope wants them to go to release more eps, since western market is a lot more focused in albums and singles rather than eps

• Honestly I do believe BP's next release will be a full albums with multiple singles, in opposite of a mini album with a single title track. Not only includes "more songs" to calm blink's rage, but also the price is higher and I doubt interscope wants them to go to release more eps, since western market is a lot more focused in albums and singles rather than eps

exactly

and not the wackos here questioning @diorleaks when that account has got right over their existence

• YG actually did pretty good in 2020/21 so far with BLACKPINK: 3 comebacks, 1 solo debut, 4 MVS, a full album and reality show and Netflix documentary.

and TREASURE: 1 group debut, 1 solo debut, 3 comebacks, 5 MVs, Full album and 2 seasons of the reality show.

I think there will be Lisa's solo and a BP mini or full album in the 3rd quarter.

What's confirmed is Lisa's solo. Probably June.

YG got most of its solos out of the way Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 with Suhyun, Mino, Bobby, Rose and Seungyoon.

Beyond that nothing's confirmed, but I think there will be a GD and/or BIGBANG comeback sometime in the summer. Investors are pretty much banking on this.

iKON will comeback and take advantage of the popularity after Kingdom. Not sure when, but it'll be Q3.

YG has signaled they're treating TREASURE like a traditional idol group and wants to grow the fandom. So expect another group comeback and/or units. Late summer, early Fall.

BLACKPINK I expect late Q3 or early Q4...Sept or Oct with a full or mini which will probably have 2 lead singles with 2 MVs.

AKMU deserves a comeback given their success too. Plus they just re-signed with YG.

I believe everyone is going to have online concerts. YG and Naver's joint venture for a VFX/SFX venue for online events just received a massive investment. So that venue is going to be off the charts good.

I think it's set that the NGG will debut. YG usually debuts groups around August. YG likes to debut in consecutive years to represent that "generation."

3rd gen:

WINNER - 2014

IKON - 2015

BLACKPINK - 2016

4th gen:

TREASURE - 2020

NGG - 2021

And they pretty much sweep the rookie awards everytime they debut a group, so there's probably a lot of planning

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited 3 times, last by Blue2012 ().

• Either lisa's solo or bo's comeback. Seeing bobby's promotional activities this year,i'm scared for lisa. I don't think she will get any decent promotion in sk.

It's upto yg anyways, if ls1 drops this year and then bp2, award shows are gonna be fun😺

• Either lisa's solo or bo's comeback. Seeing bobby's promotional activities this year,i'm scared for lisa. I don't think she will get any decent promotion in sk.

It's upto yg anyways, if ls1 drops this year and then bp2, award shows are gonna be fun😺

I hope her solo is promoted properly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!