How do you do your eyeshadow?

• Here is how I do it:

• Since I tend to use a lot concealer wich is even mostly medium to high coverage I use whats left on my sponge and aply that to my eyelid
    • Than I go into a white eyeshadow and apply it allover my eyelieds
    • Next I grab a peach-orange or wine colored eyeshadow and aply it allower my eyelid
    • As next step I take a light brown eyeshadow and apply it on the outer half of my eyelid
    • After this I take a dark brown eyeshadow (if I used the peach color) or a black (if I used the wine color) and apply it on the other corner of my uper eyelid
    • Than I take the peach color (if I used it before) and blend it under my eye up to my uper eyelied. Or I use light brown (when I had the wine color) and blend it under my eye to my uper eyelied
    • Next I use a soft goldish color and apply it like if I would do an eyeliner (if I used the peach color)
    • Last step is to grab a metalic bronce or champagne color and apply it in my inner eyecorner

This takes me maybe 5 minutes. With concealer, poweder, eyebrows, mascara, lipstick, blush I only need like 10 minutes. I don't use eyepencil on my waterline that often, just when I feel for a more dramatic look

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I have eyes that make it hard to do anything other than just simple lid coverage. It will smudge so badly if I do anything else ; --- ; I can't even wear eyeliner how I want to because it will also smudge super easily.

I tend to go for a neutral tone. I really like the Naked Pallet, or any one of the sub pallets and the Stilla Shimmer in the Champagne looking color. I have to keep my eye look rather neutral for my work procedures.

* Urban Decay Primer Potion

* Base Color - Usually a white or barely white brown

* Crease Color A mid toned brown - cool or warm depending on Stilla Color

* Lid Color - A darker brown. Again cool or warm depending on Stilla Color

* Inner Eye - A shimmer lighter than every color.

* Lid Center - Stilla or a Shimmery color that matches whatever color I'm using

• I'm a guy. People would be mean if wore eye shadow lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I apply an white or skin toned color on my upper eyelids, I then choose a neutral tone for the lid, and then I apply an light sparkly color to the side closer to my nose on both sides and then a darker toned eyeshadow to my wider part of my eyelid.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Official Post

i can't wear colors really or i look like a kid playing w crayola...lol

:clown::pepe-clown-gear::pepecute: when i try it has to be pretty subtle like pink :pinky-pensive: or brown.

• I don't wear it.

Only like once a year maybe, if I go to a wedding or something. I'm not good at doing it, but it still safer if I do it myself, since I have a bad experience a professional doing my makeup and it was sooooo bad, never again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!