First Blackpink, now ITZY?

• First, Blackpink decided to do a Zepeto collab for Ice Cream and now ITZY is doing the same thing for Not Shy.

So, how come people still have a problem with Aespa's AI concept? It's the same exact thing that they are all doing, Aespa just isn't attached to a popular app/company.

All three groups are just using AI dolls to promote their music and members. It's all for aesthetic purposes.

Korea and Asia, in general love Zepeto, and they obviously like it when idols promote it. So, why does Aespa get backlash for their concept and knetz' saying that they are "encouraging sex dolls" etc?

Is it because their AIs are life-size or is it because it's coming from SM, a company known for "treating their idols like robots?"

Or is it because K/DA did it first when that's still so hypocritical to say? No one is hating on ITZY (good) for using Zepeto after Blackpink so why hate on Aespa for using a general idea of AI because they did it after K/DA? When K/DA was going to be AI no matter what because it's coming from a video game.

Nothing is wrong with Aespa's concept and I better not see another anti say "I don't like them for their concept. It's toxic" when your faves are doing the same thing, just a cheaper version of it.

Which isn't shade. It's just the truth. SM probably paid millions of dollars to make those AIs work but Zepeto is just an app that idols go on to make an avatar. Their companies didn't have to do anything except signing a contract.

Long story short: Zepeto is considered AI so why does Aespa only get backlash for it? Not, even K/DA gets backlash when they are targeted to the same demographic that probably wants to marry video game characters lol.

• why do some of yall still act like it isnt weird that sooman himself said "you can do things you want with the ai you couldnt do with the idol"? and the fact that the ai characters 1) don't look like the aespa members and 2) are more "sexualized" versions of the members in terms of the styling and body types? sm has barely even done anything with the ai concept since they debuted so im sure they're well aware of the reception.

who's your favorite artist?

• Midzy going mad today after that announce. You can easily found the thread on akpop.

And Blinks was mad too when YG does this for Ice cream .

So it's not only Aespa. People just don't like this concept.

I still feel like Aespa gets unnecessary hate for it, though.

I don't know what Midzy and Blinks said but I'm sure it was just "This is so cringy, please stop. We want to see the actual girls."

Not, "You're ruining Kpop and encouraging misogyny in Korea." Which is exactly what people say about Aespa.

• why do some of yall still act like it isnt weird that sooman himself said "you can do things you want with the ai you couldnt do with the idol"? and the fact that the ai characters 1) don't look like the aespa members and 2) are more "sexualized" versions of the members in terms of the styling and body types? sm has barely even done anything with the ai concept since they debuted so im sure they're well aware of the reception.

How come they are sexualised version of Aespa when the AIs doesn't even look 1% like them, I would have complained if they have identical faces with that unrealistic body?

And LSM is shitty, he exaggerates the fuck out of everything just to prove he did something new. I gues they will appear for the concept purposes only, no mobile app or something like that happen.

Is this about that SM hotel because it has been reported on since 2017 and I doubt it'll happen? Neither do Zepeto characters.

Nothing is sexualised with Aespa's AI styling. They are just normal girl crush clothes. They don't look that weird when they are next to the girls, imo.

maxresdefault.jpg

960x0.jpg

• I don't know what Midzy and Blinks said but I'm sure it was just "This is so cringy, please stop. We want to see the actual girls."

For Midzys yes, they stayed soft and that's only a promo for an english version so if they don't like it they can stay on the original version so no problem.

But you idealize blinks so much if you think they go this soft ^^

• Is this about that SM hotel because it has been reported on since 2017 and I doubt it'll happen? Neither do Zepeto characters.

no, it is not about the sm hotel.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How come they are sexualised version of Aespa when the AIs doesn't even look 1% like them, I would have complained if they have identical faces with that unrealistic body?

And LSM is shitty, he exaggerates the fuck out of everything just to prove he did something new. I gues they will appear for the concept purposes only, no mobile app or something like that happen.

my point was just that the ai characters are more sexualized than the members. thats my opinion. its interesting that y'all don't think it would hurt the member's self esteem to have characters loosely based off of them that are toted as their "ai versions" but were made to look more "perfect" than the original girls with highly accentuated features.

who's your favorite artist?

• itzy and BP are doing an endorsement or collab or w/e..

Aespa basically stole the concept KDA had which was pretty much brand new to Kpop and worked for what it was...

Doing a collab or part time AI or CGI group is one thing but basically making a knock off KDA full time with AI versions of the member was never not gonna get some hate.

Also SM has said they would basically take down sexulised content people make for aespa so its not all over Rule34 for like KDA

• no, it is not about the sm hotel.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my point was just that the ai characters are more sexualized than the members. thats my opinion. its interesting that y'all don't think it would hurt the member's self esteem to have characters loosely based off of them that are toted as their "ai versions" but were made to look more "perfect" than the original girls with highly accentuated features.

For me they are 100x time prettier and charming than their AI characters. I don't know what's the use of AI charcters but so far nothing is certain. That LSM guy can say anything he want since he is crazy to some extent but doesn't mean it will happen lmao.

• no, it is not about the sm hotel.

I skipped through the video and he didn't say anything about "People being able to do whatever they want with the AIs." They aren't even accessible to the public like Zepeto is and I'm sure SM has some legalities in place for anyone that uses their content for sexual purposes.

But, The AIs don't look perfect at all. The members are way prettier, imo.

Ningning and Giselle's AI look nothing like them lol.

300m-views-21.png

38d825ff-4473-48c3-be49-909b9af9815a.jpg

Winter is prettier than her AI. Her AI is just a basic girl with blonde hair.

Screenshot-2020-11-07-133700.jpg

And, Karina is more gorgeous than her handcrafted AI.

20201030_Aespa_SMEnt_01-seo.jpg

You can just tell that SM didn't want the AIs to overshadow the girls.

And, I'm sure the girls' know the whole story behind their concept. It seems like the AIs are only used to reference their Aespa world, not as perfect models that will replace them.

• People blow the ai thing out of proportion they say it's sexualized but kpop as a whole is sexualized is it not?? None of the girls of aespa are underage all of them are grown women and I'm sure they were all aware of the ai and fine with it and the girls all interact with the ai fine y'all say they're sexualized but Ningning calls herself sexy lol and on top of that the ai outfits are literally what most ggs wear these days doesn't blackpink wear short skirts and dresses too?? TWICE fancy era outfits they had short shorts and skirts as well RV has had short tight outfits literally 90% of Ggs dress how the ai dress jesus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!