What be the worst physical pain u ever felt?

• Mine is

I was in South Florida

And I fell off a bridge

There was like this broken tree stickin outta the water

And when I fell the broken tree stabbed me almost went through my whole hand

It aint go all the way through tho

Luckily the water aint deep at all, so I could stand up

So yeah

That sht hurt like a booty cheek ona stick

I was bouta cry

It just hurt so goshdamn much

I tried to pull my hand out

But it just hurt more

I was scared that a goshdamn alligator was gon come n eat me

Bcuz yk Florida has them alligators everywhere

So I stood there waitin for help n sht

And tryna call for help

Blood drippin everywhere

It took like 42 minutes

Before somebody came

I got hella stitches n sht

But yk im fine thats all that matters

Worst physical pain ive ever felt in my life

Ngl

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Scraping my knee very badly

Also, your experience sounds very (underestimated word here) painful. And I am just glad though that you are okay now <3:thumbup:

silver25 I am so sorry to hear that, that indeed does sound more than painful. I hope that everything is going well now and that you hopefully never did this to yourself again. <3

work in progress

• When I was 14, I got stabbed in the bicep by my former step dad after he was drunk and got mad at me... The knife was 3 inches into my arm and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I survived but it hurt like shit and it was fucking pain getting stitches to seal up the wound. I still have a scar on the area where the wound once was. I always would hide in the closet from my former step-dad afterward until he and my mum got divorced.

It was one of the darkest times of my life.

• riding a bike when i was like 10 or something and going down a hill and failing to brake and slamming full on into a brick wall...

Probably falling off of the monkey bars. I have a huge bump on the back of my head from it. Sh*t hurt lol

Both of your experiences must have hurt like shit, but I am glad that you both were able to recover from your incident. <3

work in progress

• Both of your experiences must have hurt like shit, but I am glad that you both were able to recover from your incident. <3

Thank you sara <3 it really did hurt a lot, and I’m so thankful that the injures weren’t anything serious. You words truly make me feel better about the whole situation though✨

• When I was 14, I got stabbed in the bicep by my former step dad after he was drunk and got mad at me... The knife was 3 inches into my arm and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I survived but it hurt like shit and it was fucking pain getting stitches to seal up the wound. I still have a scar on the area where the wound once was. I always would hide in the closet from my former step-dad afterward until he and my mum got divorced.

I am so sorry to hear that you had to deal with such a violent and hateful person in your life and that you ended up getting hurt by them.

It must have been very hard to move on, and I can't imagine how you must have felt during that time.

I am glad that person left your life because you don't deserve to be put in pain by such an asshole.

<3

work in progress

• I have two

One was after getting surgery on my foot I had appointments to scrape off the dead skin with a scalpel. The thing was though, either it wasn't dead or I had really bad nerve damage. I felt all of it and it took every ounce of my self control to not move lest I get sliced open. The scar I have there is very big and very ugly

The second one was in 9th grade at prep school. I was sleeping in on the top bunk when the fire alarm that happens to be right outside my room goes off blasting me straight into the air. I ended up landing directly onto my knees onto the cold tile. I had to crawl to the dorm mom and when I got to the doctor he almost dislocated my knee just touching it. Took until my freshmen year of college before my knees were strong enough to run on pavement again

• Thank you sara <3 it really did hurt a lot, and I’m so thankful that the injures weren’t anything serious. You words truly make me feel better about the whole situation though✨

Your safety matters to me <3

And I am also glad that the injuries were not serious, but I still hope that you are doing okay <3<3

work in progress

That’s so horrible Cherry, I’m incredibly sorry you had to endure this type of pain. It’s a blessing that you survived all of that, it truly is. Dealing with shitty parents such as your step dad is something I wouldn’t wish on anyone, and I hope that you are in a safe situation now❤️

• Awwh thank you!!! :borahae:

Your words are very kind.

Even better, my former step-dad got arrested after he moved to the US for a reason I don't wanna say. I'm very glad he ended up getting punished because he was a super shitty guy.

• Your safety matters to me <3

And I am also glad that the injuries were not serious, but I still hope that you are doing okay <3<3

Thank you a lot Sara, really. Your safe matters to me as well! I’m truly grateful to still be here honestly! I’m doing well! I hope that you are doing well too! If you ever need anything, I’m always will to listen! <3

• told the kmc this, but accidentally cutting my thumb!

• I have two

One was after getting surgery on my foot I had appointments to scrape off the dead skin with a scalpel. The thing was though, either it wasn't dead or I had really bad nerve damage. I felt all of it and it took every ounce of my self control to not move lest I get sliced open. The scar I have there is very big and very ugly

The second one was in 9th grade at prep school. I was sleeping in on the top bunk when the fire alarm that happens to be right outside my room goes off blasting me straight into the air. I ended up landing directly onto my knees onto the cold tile. I had to crawl to the dorm mom and when I got to the doctor he almost dislocated my knee just touching it. Took until my freshmen year of college before my knees were strong enough to run on pavement again

Oh my- both of those experience sounds very*x 100* painful, and the recovery must have been very long due to the serious injuries you had.

But it is nice to know that you were able to recover properly from these incidents <3

work in progress

• I’m going to have to say labour as I can’t remember any pain I’ve had that’s worse than that, but I survived 18 hours of excruciating back pain without a sound. That was worse than the contractions. I am stoic, not a sook.

• Oh my- both of those experience sounds very*x 100* painful, and the recovery must have been very long due to the serious injuries you had.

But it is nice to know that you were able to recover properly from these incidents <3

My parents consider me unlucky with health but I've never gotten any permanent injuries so I think I'm pretty lucky! :lover3:

• I’m going to have to say labour as I can’t remember any pain I’ve had that’s worse than that, but I survived 18 hours of excruciating back pain without a sound. That was worse than the contractions. I am stoic, not a sook.

You see... as a female I cannot imagine (if the day comes) when I will be in labor.

Also, that other experience also sounds undeniably painful :(

I hope that you were able to recover well from both experiences <3

work in progress

• Rarely got into fights.

I pushed a girl out of harm's way (She was arguing with her brother in middle of the fcking road) and her brother straight up CLOCKED me with a VICIOUS RIGHT HOOK.

Like when I fell on the ground after that hook, I hit the edge of curb and it broke my nose.

This one was painful.

Another one when I got stabbed. Hurts like hell but hey, Pain's an old friend.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

you really have a bad experience with your former step father...

was that the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to your mother and him ending it?

and is he in jail?

• You see... as a female I cannot imagine (if the day comes) when I will be in labor.

Also, that other experience also sounds undeniably painful :(

I hope that you were able to recover well from both experiences <3

The back pain was only because my daughter’s back was lying against my back but once she was born, it went.

• Thanks <3 I wish it could've been happy ever after though I had to get surgery and I made the excuse that "I fell down the stairs" and that idiot continues to disrupt my life ;(

Of course! :borahae: and woah. Dang, surgery sounds pretty scary. It really sucks that you had to make an excuse in the first place. That bully shouldn’t have been bullying you at all. I hope that you are doing well now!

• you really have a bad experience with your former step father...

was that the straw that broke the camel's back and lead to your mother and him ending it?

and is he in jail?

My mother thought he was just drunk and that's the reason why. But she realised later that he's a shit person.

My step dad didn't intend to kill me (he was drunk like I said) nor did he actually do so. So in my country at least, he can't be charged.

• My mother thought he was just drunk and that's the reason why. But she realised later that he's a shit person.

My step dad didn't intend to kill me (he was drunk like I said) nor did he actually do so. So in my country at least, he can't be charged.

??????????????????/

???????????????????

????????????????

what the fuck is wrong with Scottish laws???

sure it wasn't murder but at least assault? or wounding or grievous bodily harm or whatever other terms used in Soctland

so given that weird logic drunk driving is ok because no one INTENDED to hurt someone....

• Yeah I hate it too and I think the US does a way better job.

My step dad is in prison though but that was a whole other incident

• Yeah I hate it too and I think the US does a way better job.

My step dad is in prison though but that was a whole other incident

shit...and you were 14 at that time when he stabbed you?

geez louise ....and to think that could have happened to you...

wait wait wait wait come on now there must be anti drink driving laws in Scotland no?

that would be ridiculous...

• shit...and you were 14 at that time when he stabbed you?

geez louise ....and to think that could have happened to you...

wait wait wait wait come on now there must be anti drink driving laws in Scotland no?

that would be ridiculous...

Good thing I would always hide in my closet whenever he'd be home or else I would've been screwed.

And yes, we aren't allowed to drink and drive. The DUI thing is actually pretty strict here.

• Good thing I would always hide in my closet whenever he'd be home or else I would've been screwed.

And yes, we aren't allowed to drink and drive. The DUI thing is actually pretty strict here.

literally too and not figuratively...

if that happened in australia you can be sure that your former step dad would've been done for

1. grievous bodily harm or wounding;

2. injury a minor;

3. domestic violence since he was your step father;

(at a min)

he would have gone to jail for sure...

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!