{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 UNDERAPPRECIATED BTS SONGS...THEY ARE PAID DUST AND I AM NOT HERE FOR IT!!!

• It's about time I do another one of these. Last time I had to yell at y'all for forgetting about All Night :eyes:

Stream for good health btw...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ANYWAYS...Here are a few of the most underappreciated BTS songs.

We On - What a bop, like seriously. I hardly ever see anyone talk about it. Just shameful!

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Awake - This song is constantly overshadowed by Jin's other solo Epiphany. It deserves extra attention and I even think it's the superior solo between the two.

Intro : Ringwanderung - This is such a dope intro. I wish it was longer ;(

I Like It Pt2 - I'm guilty of forgetting about this ...:eyes: Bangbangcon brought me back to my senses. It's such a vibe. 8)

Outro : Do You Think It Makes Sense? - It's only downfall is it's on one of BTS' BEST albums. I think it got the short end of the stick and deserves more praise!

A Brand New Day - This whole soundtrack is slept on but this song truly deserved better. The vocals, beat, and melodies are all on point. Could be on the radio today tbh...

Wishing On A Star - This song is sooooo relaxing. Never hear it talked about tho which is tragic.

Special Mention *

Moonlight - D-2 as a whole mixtape is just top notch. I think this song kinda slips through and doesn't get noticed as much. It's too good to be missed!

Obviously there's plenty of songs that deserve more praise but these are the ones that come to mind right now. If you don't care for these songs I don't think your soul can be saved... :eyes:

How many of y'all are guilty of forgetting about these bops?

:pepe-peek:

• I appreciate this one so much. TBH, I kinda don't really pay attention to BTS (I only pay attention to some things because I write for a K-Pop site), and I went to their concert at Soldier Field to review it. They did this song and I just started crying because I was going through a breakup at the time and it just hit hard for some reason.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I appreciate this one so much. TBH, I kinda don't really pay attention to BTS (I only pay attention to some things because I write for a K-Pop site), and I went to their concert at Soldier Field to review it. They did this song and I just started crying because I was going through a breakup at the time and it just hit hard for some reason.

Their songs can be very healing so I get it! You'd probably like some of their other slow songs if you connected with The Truth Untold.

Check this one out and lemme know what you think.

• Finally someone appreciating We On, one of my favorites. I 🙏 that I will see a performance sometime soon. Unlikely, but maybe in a future muster.

• When is the last time they performed it?

It looks like 5 years ago.

• It looks like 5 years ago.

Dang it's about that time to bring it back 8)

• External Content youtu.be

underrated masterpiece imo

I feel like everyone loves this song but yeah it's not talked about too much

• This is a better video, go to 06:41

• This is a better video, go to 06:41

Deserved way more hype smh

• My un-dusted songs:

This song is so goooooood. I love RM-S rap in this.

• Yessss these are great ones

Thanks for sharing that live performance btw. :*

• I like We On , it's true that it seems to be a bit forgotten.

Even if I prefer Epiphany I really like Awake too .

Personally I can think of this song by the vocal line that I like but don't see many people talking about it:

• I like We On , it's true that it seems to be a bit forgotten.

Even if I prefer Epiphany I really like Awake too .

Personally I can think of this song by the vocal line that I like but don't see many people talking about it:

Yes this is one of my faves! Lost is in my top 10 fave BTS songs.

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!