Kim Jung Hyun before and after receiving orders from Seo Ye Ji

• Kim Jung Hyun before and after receiving orders from Seo Ye Ji

Before

Kim-Jung-Hyun-before-and-after-receiving-orders-from-Seo-Ye-Ji-1.gif

After

Kim-Jung-Hyun-before-and-after-receiving-orders-from-Seo-Ye-Ji-2.jpgKim-Jung-Hyun-before-and-after-receiving-orders-from-Seo-Ye-Ji-3.jpg

“He constantly requested to adjust the script on set. If his requests weren’t met, he then ran out and dry heaved.”

“Writer Choi had his cecum removed so he had to write while having blood bag attached. Everyone was serious on the project.”

“Press release incident was unprecedented. Whenever Seohyun tried to immerse herself in the role, he would hinder her. She had hard times. Cried a lot.”

“There was a scene Seohyun getting hit by a car and he said he would just stop the car with his hands. He’s not ‘iron man’.”

Kim-Jung-Hyun-before-and-after-receiving-orders-from-Seo-Ye-Ji-4.gif

original post: theqoo

1. Disgusting… I don’t want to see the two of them anymore

2. I can’t understand.. The two of them are weird..

3. Just retire

4. Kim Jung Hyun doesn’t have the agency to protect him, so it seems to be the end of him

5. Well, don’t break up, the two of them should live together

6. Century love

7. Seo Ye Ji and Kim Jung Hyun should live in a world where only the two of them live together ㅡ ㅡ Stop acting ㅡ ㅡ

8. The stupidest couple

9. Was he really brainwashed?

10. Disgusting and ugly

• I just honestly hope that he’s in a good mental state. I don’t really know what to say about this situation, but I do feel bad for him and seohyun. Being in a abusive relationship can really take a toll on a person mentally. I’m not excusing his actions by saying that, but she was a controlling person. It sucks that he had to go through that, it really does, but the way he treated seohyun is something I just will never say is okay. I do think that he should apologize though. Maybe an apology will help out idk. This is honestly a very confusing situation, but I just hope that everyone that was affected by this gets better <3

• I know he was rude and unprofessional at the set but the circumstances he was in was also difficult. I just feel sorry for the guy.

Boredom brought me here.

• Official Post

The victim shaming in the comments :cryingr:

As if Seo Yeji wasn't the one who manipulated and coerced him into doing this stuff :pepestare:

Yes, his actions were inexcusable and he should apologize, but he doesn't deserve to be canceled, he can always become a better person.

They want him to CONTINUE living with a manipulative abuser? Where did the logic go? If anyone should be canceled, it should be Seo Yeji.

• He did nothing wrong but listen to her girlfriend.

I dunno if bullying Seohyun, trying to ruin the drama he's starring in and then leaving early on requiring a total rewrite putting even more pressure on staff and actors is doing nothing wrong...

• I don't think that cancelling either one of them is going to do anything. Seo yeJi obviously needs therapy and based on recent events it seems like jung hyun is in a better place than he was 2 years ago

• Those comments by knetz are disgusting. Makes my stomach churn about the way they treat people who had or has menral illness and victim of abuse. I hope the guy has a support system around him. I wouldn't want to hear that he died of suicide in the future. :-(

• People are fired and less likely to get work all the time for being unprofessional. I'm not sure why he is being held to a different standard than the average person. Do you think in real life your boss will care about your mental health when you caused a huge loss for their company? He was actually treated pretty well by the industry after being so unprofessional. The fact that he actually continued his career with no repercussions was probably due to his gender. A female actress would've been blacklisted in the industry for the same behavior.

• People are fired and less likely to get work all the time for being unprofessional. I'm not sure why he is being held to a different standard than the average person. Do you think in real life your boss will care about your mental health when you caused a huge loss for their company? He was actually treated pretty well by the industry after being so unprofessional. The fact that he actually continued his career with no repercussions was probably due to his gender. A female actress would've been blacklisted in the industry for the same behavior.

Lol gender had nothing to do with it😂😂 🤡🤡🤡 they kept him because of his popularity and the contract they had with him. There are certain contractual obligations one has in the entertainment industry that's far different from your regular typee of employment. This same thing would have happened had it been a female actress. Id your idea of things worked the way you think they would then irene would have been fired eons ago lol just like many others in the idol world accused of bullying etc of their members or staff etc.

• Lol gender had nothing to do with it😂😂 🤡🤡🤡 they kept him because of his popularity and the contract they had with him. There are certain contractual obligations one has in the entertainment industry that's far different from your regular typee of employment. This same thing would have happened had it been a female actress. Id your idea of things worked the way you think they would then irene would have been fired eons ago lol just like many others in the idol world accused of bullying etc of their members or staff etc.

I think I’ve seen you posting all over AKP crying about how the actor isn’t getting enough sympathy because of his gender. I’ve yet to see a post on AKP referencing his gender as to why he should be held responsible for his actions. So already this indicates that your grasp of the situation is not only biased but faulty.

I don’t know why you would think that a female actor would be allowed to dictate the script and direction of a movie, but that would be false according to how they are treated in the industry in general. Not to mention, derailing the whole project to where they had to change the plot and treating a co-lead and staff so horribly. These are all behavior that would get an actor banned regardless of gender, but he got away with it. I don’t know anything about his popularity, so I can’t speak about that. I will say that many popular female actors put up with shitty treatment from male directors, actors, and staff. So, I don’t know why he got preferential treatment then.

• this just got written. They might be lying to save her or it might be true

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by xoxo77 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!