only stanning boy groups...

• Official Post

Not stanning girl groups doesn't mean you hate you women Stanning girl groups doesn't even prove you like women. You can be super misogynist and still stan girl groups. Trust me I've seen plenty of girl group stans say some truly terrible things about women. Not to mention the fact that a lot of gg stans typically pull the "I like X group because they're not like other girls!" internalized misogyny.

You can stan whoever you want, but gg stans aren't any more special than bg stans.

• Why do people assume that just because a person doesn't like ggs then they automatically hate women? That's narrow-minded. As a woman myself, I wish ggs all the success in the world. I just don't listen to their music because I don't like it. Except for a handful of songs, most gg songs sound like elevator music to me.

• ngl, I have seen Instagram and Twitter accounts just to shade Male idols. Even the most misandrist tweet becomes hit on Twitter.

i use twitter only to find bts related content. i don't follow anyone so i cannot avoid seeing army nonsense but i have no idea what's happening in other fandoms. i'm also clueless about instagram fandoms, i don't use the app.

but i don't need to go there, this forum is more than enough. gg fans say that men are trash and girls are superior, i have yet to find a post where it's said men are superior and women are trash.

• lirila

you were saying?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!