Dont see a reason for BP to join weverse

• Other than promotions, The girls are never gonna be seen on that app except for one "hello" when they join. I can see jisoo updating once every five months(like she does vlive) but the other 3 probably will forget the password. (If they do update YG is pointing a gun at their heads)

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• it might end like their group account on weibo which seems to be only used just before comeback yikes

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Same thing can be said about other groups and apps

RV almost never goes on vlive

They stopped using UFO

They rarely post on their public social media

Most idols don't care about frequent SNS updates

• It was a trade

Yg distribute albums = yg artists on weavers

So maybe they will be a bit more active. And maybe hype just want them not joining the competition and Won’t care how much they post

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Official Post

Weverse isn't just the interaction part, there is also the weverse shop. It has the benefits of stuff like the fandom memberships which can help you get early pre sale for either merch or (when it resumes) concert tickets.

This !

Weverse was created to be a one-stop app for fans

where fans can watch video content, read magazines, purchase merch, reserve seats at concerts etc.

Saying that there is no reason for artists to be on there is counterproductive

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• If BP joins and doesn't post etc. it's more of a shame for the blinks than anything else. Every artist has their own community, so if yours is dry due to lack of interaction and engagement from BP or they only pop up when they want to promote something well....sad times for blinks I guess. ?(

But by the sounds of it from different comments I've seen it looks like blinks are used to this so.........

• If BP joins and doesn't post etc. it's more of a shame for the blinks than anything else. Every artist has their own community, so if yours is dry due to lack of interaction and engagement from BP or they only pop up when they want to promote something well....sad times for blinks I guess. ?(

But by the sounds of it from different comments I've seen it looks like blinks are used to this so.........

Bp always active on mainstream platform.

Instagram, 3 member of BP already open their own Youtube account.

Lately Rosé is on tiktok.

Sadly they dont do Facebook.

• me too, and honestly I'm glad. Blinks are not a fandom that needs constant interactions from the pinks. They have never festered a relationship like that. I'm happy with insta lives, tiktok interactions etc. Plus I don't wanna download another useless app.

i think they use instagram mostly for their interactions with the fans mostly and they a lot of followers instagram

• Weverse shop is the actual thing they gonna benefit from. Album sales from weverse US counts for billboard US and others can buy from weverse global.

• Weverse is a useful platform for virtual cconcerts too. This is available in more countries than YouTube. So I think BP's next concerts could be on weverse.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!