Okay so Film Out...

• >> Dynamite

I have listened to it more already in the first week

The composition was gorgeous

The climax was effective, a sort of extended/more developed chorus instead of just a separate bridge with a high note and/or a key change

I like the outro, it reminded me of Fake Love

They go back to the start of the song and sing in octaves

The lyrics are not the kind we hear from BTS usually so I really appreciated it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wish they could promote it but it seems like they don't have time

Missed opportunity imo

I know some hope for more dance/upbeat style Japanese tracks but there are a lot of those around already

What they are doing now is better and suits them more

• It's an absolutely gorgeous song. I always find myself in love with the Japanese releases (with the exception of Stay Gold, which i liked but didn't particularly loved).

:peperain::peperain::peperain:

• To be honest Dynamite is one of my least favorite song from BTS. It’s way too pop for me. I love Film out even though I don’t usually like they Japanese releases. It’s beautiful. Gonna get it after pay day. 😂

Me too, but not necessarily because it's too "pop"

Have you heard some of their older Japanese songs?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really think Film out is by far their best Japanese release. The song is absolutely beautiful, and the lyrics are really different and meaningful. BTS always amazes me with each comeback <3

• Me too, but not necessarily because it's too "pop"

Have you heard some of their older Japanese songs?

External Content youtu.be

I’m at work at the moment but I will check it once I get home 👌😬

My sister doesn't like K-Pop, but even she admits Dynamite is a good song.

I think Dynamite has that effect because it’s closer to western pop style then kpop. I remember when it came out a youtuber who doesn’t listen kpop said it reminds him of Maroon 5 songs. They played it once when I was at work on radio and some of my colleague seemed to bob they head to it. It was fun to see. I was like You like this song? Insert proud face. :angryr:

• I can’t compare to dynamite that’s an odd comparison. But it’s heaps better than life goes on for me. Composer Jungkook deserves so much credit for this beautiful song.

I just compared it to their last biggest success which is Dynamite

Don't know if I prefer it to LGO, LGO was more personal and there are some parts of it that I like better compared to Film Out

He does, and he did a good job with Your Eyes Tell too

They both have beautifully haunting melodies

• Film Out is very very good imo.

All of Jin, Jimin, V & Jungkook were at their best throughout the song. I'm happy that Jungkook started the song because I think 1st verse was difficult. That bridge by Jimin and Jin gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to the song on Spotify. I liked the chorus with V and Jimin. V in the outro really hits you in the heart.

I didn't like RM's verse at first tbh but when I read the lyrics..... This guy is a poet literally. I tear up sometimes when I hear that part now. The rhythm was very good and went well with the melody.

Suga & J-HOPE literally have the best part of the song imo. I'd have preferred a chorus or a space before their part but it was really the best part. I mean these two gel very well together wbk. No words needed.

I don't like to rank BTS songs so won't comment on that.

Edit : Damn I forgot to talk about Jungkook the songwriter. My man is growing as an artist and is giving us something new everytime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!