okay so i finally figured out the twice album i want

• im gonna get

feel special

page two

yes or yes

more & more

bu the problem is page two only has 5 or 6 left in stock and i cant get all of my albums today because WEEEKLY's WE PLAY is gonna be on pre order in a few days so i was planning to get WE PLAY and all the twice albums. so just in case any of the albums go out of stock im planning to get

signal

twice coaster lane 1 or 2

and im trying to have at least 60 dollars saved for twices 2021 comeback

if anyones wondering why im doing this im trying to collect at least one of each twice album because i like collecting things and this is my only hobby where i can use money ;( (im planning to get japanese albums later one day)

i actually found every twice album except what is love? and year of yes so i think im doing something right lol

everyone lets hope i can keep up straight A's so i can get more & more money cause ill be broke after this

• i'm an album collector! i actually made a master thread of twice's physical releases!

idk if it will help but maybe it will help you keep track of things ? <3

• i'm an album collector! i actually made a master thread of twice's physical releases!

idk if it will help but maybe it will help you keep track of things ? <3

thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!