Apink Chorong's accuser states she won't be taking any settlement and plans to reveal the truth

• Apink Chorong's accuser states she won't be taking any settlement and plans to reveal the truth

Screen%2BShot%2B2021-04-06%2Bat%2B10.32.05%2BAM.png

Article: [Exclusive] "I don't need compensation, will be taking my lawsuit against Park Chorong to the end"...agency goes silent

Source: Financial News

Apink Park Chorong's alleged victim 'Kim' is showing strong determination to reveal the truth.

On the 6th, Kim's lawyer revealed in a call to Financial News, "my client has no intention of settling (reaching an amicable agreement). This case only has one case of alleged assault. I've taken lots of cases like this and most of them wanted to reach a financial settlement but that's not what the victim wants. She does not want any compensation, she wants to reveal the truth. If the perpetrator [Chorong] does not officially apologize for the violence, we will go all the way to the end."

He added, "her agency stated that Kim changed her words and avoided meeting but that's not true. We have not been able to get into contact with any of her agency reps or attorneys."

In the meantime, PlayM Entertainment has been silent since releasing an official statement on the 5th.

Financial News reached out to PlayM for clarifications on Chorong's past underage drinking photos released by Kim but they have not received any answer.

Screen%2BShot%2B2021-04-06%2Bat%2B10.26.19%2BAM.png

1. [+3,375, -68] "Thank you Dad who always cared for me and sometimes gave me pocket money. I love you. My mother who laughed and watched over me every day and took care of me well. My brother, who always forgave me even if ate his food all the time. Thank you for being good to me. And thank you, my friends, who always treated me well. Also, thank you to the teachers who encouraged me even though I wasn't a good student. Goodbye to all." This is a note written by a student who was suffering from school abuse before he committed suicide.
    2. [+1,245, -73] Stop apologizing to the public and apologize to the victims you hurt and live in self-reflection
    3. [+816, -48] I don't know what the real truth is but after seeing those photos of her drinking as a minor in school I'm starting to think the accusations might be true.
    4. [+788, -47] Just disappear silently from the entertainment industry. Stop threatening the victim with lawsuits and just disappear. The person you assaulted will never get over the trauma you caused her.
    5. [+449, -16] The victim said she recorded the phone call with Park Chorong admitting to being abusive so I don't get why she's filing a lawsuit. I hope she can leak the recording.
    6. [+180, -7] Such a kid became a celebrity by washing her image and earning a lot of money ㅋㅋㅋ ridiculous
    7. [+124, -7] I really thought she was a homebody that never left the house and was pure and innocent. But after seeing her smoking and drinking pictures looks like her image was fake
    8. [+61, -10] Chorong-ah, you must've been scared for this to come out. If you've got any sense left, sincerely apologize and reflect before it gets bigger. Don't think of coming out on TV...
    9. [+41, -2] Her image looks completely different nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    10. [+15, -4] Goodbye..
  • Underaged drinking does not equal automatically being guilty of assaulting some unknown person who has not even allowed themselves to be revealed. These scandals and how k-netz react is getting insane. I am all for believing victims but the fact that these rumors come one after another as soon as a group plans to comeback is a bit uncomfortable.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• ah those comments, but Chorong already post a statement about underage drinking, and by the way this "drinking" was in 2008... and had nothing to do with bullying allegations

in same time let's wait and see how this will play with bullying and assault things, because Chorong said she is innocent and that they will sue accuser.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's kinda sad how bullying went from a serious issue to becoming like movies where you get teasers to an actual teaser then the first trailer lol.

• Underage drinking = bullying

Reminds me of this

Divorce And Margarine |

Icy you just made best comment on allkpop new forum, you should be granted some special award

oh boy I laughed so hard!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She’s been an idol for almost 10 years and it is now that she’s being exposed as a supposed assailant? Talk about timing. Also, underage drinking doesn’t make anyone a bully just saying.

• I'm very sceptical about the 'underage drinking' thing... that's not really bullying, just drinking when you're not supposed to. Yes, it is bad, but it's not bullying. And the person drinking is probably only doing so due to problems that they didn't create. That's the case with many things.

Edit: Sorry, sceptical isn't the right word lol. I meant that I really don't think underage drinking = bullying

1. [+3,375, -68] "Thank you Dad who always cared for me and sometimes gave me pocket money. I love you. My mother who laughed and watched over me every day and took care of me well. My brother, who always forgave me even if ate his food all the time. Thank you for being good to me. And thank you, my friends, who always treated me well. Also, thank you to the teachers who encouraged me even though I wasn't a good student. Goodbye to all." This is a note written by a student who was suffering from school abuse before he committed suicide.

This always gets me. Chorong was my bias in Apink so if she really bullied the alleged victim, I'll be so disappointed. I'm still staying neutral until more evidence shows up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!