TXT Were Doing Random Things in Hybe Building

• Like the gym idea for Kpop groups. Honestly, i know flower boys are popular and trendy right now with Asian fan culture (and masculine types like Wonho are just outliers) but it's really nice to see BH is smart enough to realize that to gain market share in the West, you can't do it with 5'8 132 lb pretty boys alone. Male sex appeal has to include some muscle!

I hope more labels realize this, and instead of spending so many hours dancing, they design a weight training program that will buff their idols.

Same for girls too.

Idk about west market and muscles are related. I mean, there're a lot of asian musicians can go to the west with their music and not just because people seeing their physical beauty isn't it?

Bighit provides gym room even in old building, but they don't force their artists to getting buff. They're free to choose to form muscles or not, as long as they're still healthy :-) at least there're 3 members of TXT who refused to workout and didn't care much about their body shape :-D they only started go to the gym in new building.

• Idk about west market and muscles are related. I mean, there're a lot of asian musicians can go to the west with their music and not just because people seeing their physical beauty isn't it?

Bighit provides gym room even in old building, but they don't force their artists to getting buff. They're free to choose to form muscles or not, as long as they're still healthy :-) at least there're 3 members of TXT who refused to workout and didn't care much about their body shape :-D they only started go to the gym in new building.

Why do I feel they are only going cause it's new gym. Like the kids who are fascinated with new things.

• The gym must have incredible state of the art machines and the view must be pretty sweet. I think the bikes and treadmills were located by the windows. The treadmills at my gym are by the windows as well overlooking a parking lot.

• at the rate cb is being announced for TXT w/c is zero to none I guess I have a couple of months to get myself emotionally ready to see buff TXT. :eyes:

HELLO

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• HELLO

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

;( eating my words, not emotionally ready but clear eyes full hearts! ^^

• HELLO

:froghype: Y :froghype: E :froghype: SSS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!