I wont forgive ifans for what they did to Lana

• Fucking ran her out of kpop because of racial hatred and shiet. She's was thicc, this is what we need more in kpop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What i wanna know are two things.

1. Who ran her out? Was it Kfans being racist or Ifans being reverse racist and hating on her because she's a white woman doing Kpop?

2. Koreans are stereotyped as being more accepting and even looking up to white people (or white celebrities at least). So if this is true, why would they drive out a white girl doing Kpop? They should have welcomed her with open arms. Especially since Koreans have welcomed SEA idols like Nickhun, Bambam, and Lisa with open arms, even though they're from a country that Koreans are supposed to "look down" on.

1. Who ran her out? Was it Kfans being racist or Ifans being reverse racist and hating on her because she's a white woman doing Kpop?

2. Koreans are stereotyped as being more accepting and even looking up to white people (or white celebrities at least). So if this is true, why would they drive out a white girl doing Kpop? They should have welcomed her with open arms. Especially since Koreans have welcomed SEA idols like Nickhun, Bambam, and Lisa with open arms, even though they're from a country that Koreans are supposed to "look down" on.

Koreans were neutral but as ifans gave a lot of hate to Lana because of the color of her skin

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ifans did

in contrary she did a little buzz when her picture were posted on internet for being pretty and when her debut were announce Koreans were supportive

the only ones who keep look down on her calling her a koreaboo, a girl who lied and did PS for looking asian etc......

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• She wasn’t really kicked out. Her song flopped in korea and soon after she got the opportunity to go to China for the survival show to potentially be part of a cpop group. Don’t see how she was kicked out when she moved to China so quick after debut

99.99% of idols flop in Korea (ex Natty) but they keep at it

But for Lana she was not just flopping but getting extreme hatred because of her race and she understood it because she knows English

So she literally went to China in the middle of the deadliest pandemic without knowing a word of Chinese because international kpop fans wanted to destroy her self esteem

Imagine being mentally safer in China (where Twitter is banned) during corona

• i thought she was alright but i do agree that the hate she got was completely uncalled for. so what if she wanted to do kpop despite being white? it wasn’t hurting anyone so why hate on her. people these days are pressed about everything like doe just mind ur own business and run along

• Hate came mostly from IFans gatekeeping. Asian fans liked her in Korea and China.

She is doing well in China. She doesn't look out of place on Chinese television. People calling her PS are talking out of their arse. She was literally born in the Russian Far East next to China and Korea and has Tartar ancestry.

External Content m.youtube.com

BTW, this is the full video of "Miss Freak." Former SMRookie Yiyang is here too.

External Content m.youtube.com

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I have to agree with you in this one.

We had two reactions:

1- if she is talented enough, ok, let's see how she will grow musically and just mind our business. (This one were few people with some character and who doesn't lose their minds towards kpop)

2- even with just her pictures people were already attacking her, calling her a koreaboo and many others low things. Doing the most to end her career, going on her videos, sns just to dislike everything she did, making viral hate tt about her and literally kicking her out bc she is "dangerous" (this one were the loudest and just disrespectful to the point of she almost losing her sel esteem).

Let's face it. She was kicked out from the kpop world and guess where she is being welcomed and getting a decent treatment for just being a human being pursuing her dreams? Yes, China. Funny, no?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!