My language is portuguese and my laugh is kkk or kkkk

• Hi guys. I don't know how many will see this thread, but here I go.

In my other thread there was a discussion bc i use kkk and some find it disrespectful. But I already talked about it and i always need to explain that I came from Brazil and we use various K to laugh.

Tbh in almost all my posts I use this laugh kkkk and i just do it unconditionally, like I just find it good to make my sentences "warm".

I hope some understand that we all came from different countries and the same way you want respect, please respect me and my language when I always explain that I don't use it in a mean way, i use it just to laugh.

I won't discuss as why this is bad when my intentions are just laughing, nothing more. Anyways, if you have doubts about me, my "character" or my way of typing please do dm me. Let's not fight over something like this.

Bye!

• All it takes is a google search, and anyone will understand. It sucks that you have to put a tw for people who know nothing about your culture <3<3<3

Yes, it's just sad bc i did mistranslated one quote, but I literally read again and saw that I misunderstood and edited but the user really just didn't stop. A total chaos and tbh I don't think it's necessary to use such aggressive language when I already said why I use it and said that I misunderstood.

I just hope people think more about what to say to others. And thank you for your warm words <3

• I agree. people have to understand that things have different meanings for every country. KKK in my country is the name of a revolutionary group that fought for our country's freedom.

Boredom brought me here.

• I saw that thread, and I'm sorry you had to justify your language at all. I hope in the future this won't happen again, and of course! <3 you're always welcome

Tbh I'm super happy bc of some users here. You guys (in general) really took your time to excuse the rude behavior and understand my side.

Let's just do better and be respectful! :-)

• did they really attack for that? jc. this reminds me of bts' performance at bmas. they changed the lyrics in fake love because naega and niga sound like the n word. it seems that some have trouble accepting that other cultures, languages and nations exist.

koreans use k () for laughing too, i doubt they have an issue with that one.

• people need to understand something called context

yes, I understand the whole context of KKK being considered offensive in the USA, but there are places that kkk can be a laugh

We cannot generalize something as bad just because in our context it is bad, we have to know how to interpret the context

• did they really attack for that? jc. this reminds me of bts' performance on bmas. they changed the lyrics in fake love because naega and niga sound like the n word. it seems that some have trouble accepting that other cultures, languages and nations exist.

koreans use k () for laughing too, i doubt they have an issue with that one.

The way I was cursed left and right bc of this topic :clown:

Please visit my thread and see why I made this one.

It was a chaos and it's funny bc kkk is also an Asian laugh so ??? Anyways, thanks for understanding and just being realistic!

• people need to understand something called context

yes, I understand the whole context of KKK being considered offensive in the USA, but there are places that kkk can be a laugh

We cannot generalize something as bad just because in our context it is bad, we have to know how to interpret the context

Yes, my sentences and kkk makes no sense if it was being used as a racist insult like ??? It's literally after me being cool kkkk

• oh is this kind of like how some people say kekeke? I didn't know that Brazil used that. I am more used to the jajaja part of South America.

Thank you for clearing that up though. I'm sure most people would have had no idea.

• oh is this kind of like how some people say kekeke? I didn't know that Brazil used that. I am more used to the jajaja part of South America.

Thank you for clearing that up though. I'm sure most people would have had no idea.

Oh yes, the kekeke is not really my cup of tea :pepe-tea: I prefer kkkk

and we are the only ones who speaks portuguese in South America, the jajaja you know is the spanish laugh.

I had to clarify bc i was threatened too in my other thread ... :!:

• Oh yes, the kekeke is not really my cup of tea :pepe-tea: I prefer kkkk

and we are the only ones who speaks portuguese in South America, the jajaja you know is the spanish laugh.

I had to clarify bc i was threatened too in my other thread ... :!:

I only know some Spanish, definitely no Portuguese.

I think its great you're making users aware. Some things can be taken out of context, especially when what that means in America is an extremely offensive thing.

Then there's me. Sometimes I laugh by just smashing the keyboard. Sldjdkasjaoeksk

• I only know some Spanish, definitely no Portuguese.

I think its great you're making users aware. Some things can be taken out of context, especially when what that means in America is an extremely offensive thing.

Then there's me. Sometimes I laugh by just smashing the keyboard. Sldjdkasjaoeksk

Yes, after some users going far enough as dm-ing me to know why I always use kkk in my sentences I though it was necessary to make a thread about it.

we also laugh like this kkkk but I really don't understand how people use it kkkk it's super crazy this laugh. Here is like gakhsjwokdhwnian

Kkkkk

• The way I was cursed left and right bc of this topic :clown:

Please visit my thread and see why I made this one.

It was a chaos and it's funny bc kkk is also an Asian laugh so ??? Anyways, thanks for understanding and just being realistic!

jesus. that parson is banned so you don't have to worry about attacking you again.

you using kkk is the same as spanish people using jajajaja

it's obvious you didn't mean it in their context. "here in america", well, this is an international forum so i suggest moving somewhere where it's america only. (they are banned tho, now they don't have a choice, lol)

just you use your kkk. i cannot believe this has been made an issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!