Hyuna Comeback Thread

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now that we have a teaser we can patiently wait until the 28th of this month to see what she has for us. I don't know about you, but I'm really hyped for new Hyuna content. I just hope she is in good health and doesn't overwork herself.

• I'm excited to see what she brings us!

She seems to be doing well in this video, I think, but same as you I hope she's in good health. <3

≡✗◁ ▷✗≡
    66fa15a64885aed678c45ad6df54b7d700031900.gifv 66a300039945c45115fe112b0c4a57157bdaffcf.gifv 75e74b5571a9f69bdd70169aa16408e31a70bd0c.gifv

• Ooooh I'm so happy it's gonna be an album instead of just a single. I was so disappointed last year when I found out Flower Shower was only being released as a single instead of in an album (especially since it was after such a long hiatus). And I was even more disappointed when I listened to Flower Shower and couldn't find myself liking the song.

• Guys i have a question, the new song she teased on instagram practicing with her dancers doesn't seem to be the one she teased before that one that got cancelled... i thought they would just reschedule the same thing but this is different? What happened to the previous song she was supposed to release?

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Guys i have a question, the new song she teased on instagram practicing with her dancers doesn't seem to be the one she teased before that one that got cancelled... i thought they would just reschedule the same thing but this is different? What happened to the previous song she was supposed to release?

I think she's coming out with an album. Apparently psy confirmed hyuna will have 2 MV'S and hyuna has been teasing some bsides that will be on the album.

• I'm ever ready for whatever my first K-Queen prepare for me!!!

Can't wait to see what she did this time...

I love her and 4minute, then I hope she return with a better song than Flower Shower which didn't was in my taste but hey, never complain and ever support, it's a fan duty. :wink:

• We have a teaser image <3 Apparently the title of the mini will be 'I'm Not Cool'.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• We have a teaser image <3 Apparently the title of the mini will be 'I'm Not Cool'.

External Content twitter.com

I love her style here! I can't wait really ~ queen of the sexy is back :omgr::waterr:

• External Content twitter.com

=O oh my god she looks soo good

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Here's the track liiiist!!!

Yes! She's going to release good girl after all, and probably there will be n m/v for that one too since we know she's already filmed it ^ ^

Also Dawn is featured on one of the songs can't wait to hear that too.

EsMju4NVoAEv6HQ?format=jpg&name=small

Drop some moneY

Now that we have a teaser we can patiently wait until the 28th of this month to see what she has for us. I don't know about you, but I'm really hyped for new Hyuna content. I just hope she is in good health and doesn't overwork herself.

All of the Dance Videos and Photoshoots have killed me

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

External Content www.youtube.com

This comeback is being hyped so much and I am glad she took the time to be healthy before trying a comeback again, I am not even mad she cancelled Good Girl (though I am hyped we are getting it as a b-side)

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!