Can we talk how big hit EVERGLOW DUN DUN is?

• Everglow Dun Dun is huge international hit! Everglow Dun Dun still gain like 200k views every single day after year! Longevity is real! At this rate they are gonna reach 200M views in the next week! :pepe-excited:

They have 3.1M likes as well, that is more than any gg outside of Blackpink, Twice, Red Velvet, Mamamoo, Momoland and Itzy! :pepe-hype:

They did all that from Yuehua company without big hype! I think it is incredible achievement from Everglow! :pepe-toast:

AXpTxk5.jpg

If Yena is gonna join Everglow, she is extremely lucky to be part of that well know group! Everglow have great opportunity to be one of the best kpop group ever! :froghype:

I know you all know Everglow and like listen to Everglow music, you just have to stan them now! Everglow need more support so they can keep releasing their awesome music! :peperich:

Ok stream this BOP into 200M now and stan Everglow! :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• last week i was so curious about everglow :yesr:
    i love their Vocals :lover4:
    the songs are a great beat :pepemusic:
    their voices are so refreshing to listen to even though the songs are more powerful :groovins:
    im a new baby Everglow stan :froghype:
    ill do anything to learn bout them :pepefrog:

• there will probably be some people that will properly discover Everglow after Yena will join, so there is a chance for re-hype

also Everglow is pretty big on Spotify already

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• last week i was so curious about everglow :yesr:
    i love their Vocals :lover4:
    the songs are a great beat :pepemusic:
    their voices are so refreshing to listen to even though the songs are more powerful :groovins:
    im a new baby Everglow stan :froghype:
    ill do anything to learn bout them :pepefrog:

if you want to learn more about Everglow this youtube channel is pure gold, and yeah there are English subs!

• if you want to learn more about Everglow this youtube channel is pure gold, and yeah there are English subs!

OMG! :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:
    That is just so cute!
    plus
    Yiren reminds me and is like a mix of Loona's Heejin, Hyunjin, and Choerry :pepefrog:

• OMG! :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:
    That is just so cute!
    plus
    Yiren reminds me and is like a mix of Loona's Heejin, Hyunjin, and Choerry :pepefrog:

I don't know Loona members personality this much, I only know some about Olivia, and Chuu because they were in shows with other girls that I follow. So I can't compare, but I will believe U on that.

• Yes, I love this song as well but I had to say that this song is too dominant towards one specific member, I don't know their names but she's all I could see in that song

Mia's dominance is in every single song

I need their comeback, with or without Yena, just give me a comeback please

• Oh, I thought it's just this song

In La Di Da she is not that dominant, but she is still main vocalist and have the most lines. Sihyeon(girl with black/red hair) shine pretty well on this one.

• In La Di Da she is not that dominant, but she is still main vocalist and have the most lines. Sihyeon(girl with black/red hair) shine pretty well on this one.

Main lead getting the most lines is given but she got the killer dance part near the end which was why I felt that she dominated heavily in Dun Dun. I'll check out this one, thanks <3

• Main lead getting the most lines is given but she got the killer dance part near the end which was why I felt that she dominated heavily in Dun Dun. I'll check out this one, thanks <3

Mia is Main vocal, Main dancer and on top of that, she is also a rapper. DUN DUN is the most Mia-dominated title track but there are worse ones in their album, i.e. No Lie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!