did the chinese members of WJSN officially left ?

• Officially I don't think so

But realistically and unofficially, yes they have.

• I don't trust Chinese members of any kpop group, cuz they almost always leave after getting a considerable following in their home countries

This also includes Ningx2, who knows when she will randomly decide to leave aespa, to focus on China only?

She has a contract with SM and it’s the company who decides if they should go there or not, not the idol. Starship/yuehua makes more money with the 3 in China than with them as ot13. It’s all about profits for these companies. Wouldn’t be surprised if the 3 of them bring more money to both companies than wjsn as a whole.

For NingNings case I doubt that would happen as SM would not allow for it. It’s only a group of 4 and any one who is not there will have a major impact to the group.

• In this case, I think it's because it was a joint venture and the Chinese members were managed by Yuehua.

It makes sense to split the group.

• She has a contract with SM and it’s the company who decides if they should go there or not, not the idol. Starship/yuehua makes more money with the 3 in China than with them as ot13. It’s all about profits for these companies. Wouldn’t be surprised if the 3 of them bring more money to both companies than wjsn as a whole.

For NingNings case I doubt that would happen as SM would not allow for it. It’s only a group of 4 and any one who is not there will have a major impact to the group.

For NingNing, it would make sense for SM to have a future path for career development in China too. She can have it both ways without jumping to China and breaking contracts.

Isn't the Chinese member of G-IDLE doing entertainment shows in China?

• I don't trust Chinese members of any kpop group, cuz they almost always leave after getting a considerable following in their home countries

This also includes Ningx2, who knows when she will randomly decide to leave aespa, to focus on China only?

This is incredibly one sided to look at the whole situation. If what you saying is true then why many companies still Train and debute Chinese idols. Tell me which chinese member leave the group halfway through and have a fall out beside Luhan, Tao and Cris. Victoria honor her contract and decided not renew just like many korean idols. Jackson is the same. Jia and fei is the same. Chao lu is the same. The situation with WJSN is difference. They are manage by Yuehuo and their role in WJSN is so minimal. Have you heard them describe how their roles in the group. Yuqi is promote in China right now because gidle is on hiatus. Now, tell me which Chinese idols quit halfway.

• For NingNing, it would make sense for SM to have a future path for career development in China too. She can have it both ways without jumping to China and breaking contracts.

Isn't the Chinese member of G-IDLE doing entertainment shows in China?

I think for gidle’s case, it’s because they on hiatus. But you’re right, maybe later in their career, doing something like what Lisa from Bp did in China makes sense for both Ning and SM while the other members are doing their Kdrama/solo work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!