[Poll] Are you satisfied with Weverse??

• Are you satisfied with Weverse? 33

1. Yes because... (25) 76%
    2. No because (8) 24%

i heard my boys are moving there

What's that and what benefits does it have?

• Its basically just a platform made especially for artists and their fans, they can post stories, answer fans, and make posts about whatever they like for their fans directly. Its kinda cool but Idk, I don't go on TXT weverse except to check their posts because of how stupid some new MOAs on there can be, expect an influx of drama stemming from different fandoms invading yalls

aha ok

• tokyorain

Changed the title of the thread from “What is Weverse exactly??” to “[Poll] Are you satisfied with Weverse??”.
  • Weverse app is also on smart TV so you can watch all of the content on the big screen. Vlive could not cast subtitles properly. Weverse fixed all that and is super organized. The interface is similar to Netflix on TV.

Can groups gain more fans?

How many people are using it?

• Can groups gain more fans?

How many people are using it?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This data is a bit old but you can see the massive growth of Weverse in terms of new active users and engagement time, meanwhile vlive is losing users and engagement time.

This doesn’t really matter in the long run since Weverse and vlive will eventually merge because of the Naver-BigHit partnership.

I don’t know if other groups are gaining fans since I only follow BTS. But I think most fans will benefit from the platform. Weverse is like a one-stop shop for social media interaction with the artist, video content, and direct merch.

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• If they merge the two I hope they keep the Weverse interface. I downloaded V two days ago after being off of it for a year and got lost in the app straight away. 😩 Clattered and hard to find things on it. Like... how do I unsung from artist? 👀 I still have things on it from years back...some artist who is in court or in jail. 😂 geez. My V app needs a cleaning.

• If they merge the two I hope they keep the Weverse interface. I downloaded V two days ago after being off of it for a year and got lost in the app straight away. 😩 Clattered and hard to find things on it. Like... how do I unsung from artist? 👀 I still have things on it from years back...some artist who is in court or in jail. 😂 geez. My V app needs a cleaning.

oh ya I HATE the vlive interface so much. I bet the new app will have something similar to Weverse’s interface because Weverse is the model app. It could still be improved but it’s getting there.

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

• Official Post

Can groups gain more fans?

I mean I guess. For the mobile app, each group has it's own section that you have join so it's not like you'd see anything from another group unless you follow them or are on the first main page of the app.

I think just in terms of exposing groups to more fans that the Universe app doing that big giant joint concert was better in that aspect.

• Yes, cause now I can watch run and todo on my tv and not the illegal uploads from youtube.

Its nice to bts members replying to army or just their posts.

Txt are a mess on weverse, they just discuss any random thing with themselves or moas at really random times.

Weverse shop and merch shop are better but price can be huge at times.

• i like it, for seventeen, the way the members post and bicker there is cute and them replying to fan's post is really adorable too, (i once got replied and i love it even more)

other than that, can interact with other fans there, idk abt other artist but at least in seventeen's once, the fan community is not toxic and really just posting about the members, abt voting, streaming and etc, i really like it there

if there was a bad thing, it's that anyone can enter, and sometimes get trolls or haters in

• I like the video streaming part since I can watch run on tv now. They only need the livestreaming and fix their translation and I'll be fully satisfied.

Boredom brought me here.

• I quite like it, mainly for watching contents. And the boys come to weverse and replying Moa everyday, writing a super long message about their worries, anxious, happiness, etc. Or posting random private pics. It's more comfortable for them on wv.

Screenshot_20210328-172634_1.jpg

Carrats were against weverse before, but now they're okay with it ^^ . I'm sure Teumes will also enjoy the app, especially after Treasure members started replying fans post or treating weverse like their private group chats. It will be hilarious :danceb:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!