[unpopular opinion] IU won't get paks for this comeback

• Nothing against IU.

IU has once again proved that she is the digital queen with 820k ULs in the first 24 hours. Nobody can have such a number except IU.

However, with Rollin' going viral recently, the song has around 600k ULs on Melon right now. IU Lilac right now is at around 670k. Lilac's ULs continue going down just like other songs after their first 24 hours, which is completely normal.

Both songs are expecting to go down in ULs because of the weekend.

What do you think?

• CAK.gif

To get a paks you need weekly no.1 as well. With how IU drops the comeback on Friday, there is no way she can get PAKs this Saturday and Sunday so she needs to wait for at least Monday to get PAKs.

and here is what I'm concerning.

Rollin right now is at about 600k ULs on Melon. However. IU's Lilac has dropped from 820k to 670k within 15 hours.

I'm really concerning because I really want IU to get paks.

• Rollin getting back #1 eventually would'nt be a surprise really, but i think that will take a few days at least. UL's going down on weekend is expected as well. Lilac is currently basically mirroring Celebrity in ul trend two days after release, with the difference that the second day in this case is a saturday instead of friday.

Bigger problem for a PAK would be bugs/genie as they are much faster/fickle charts. Any realtime is probably fine to lose as it will probably take it back monday morning at least, problem is if any of the daily chart switch on sunday (or vibe on monday morning)

• This is CAK, not PAK tho? IU will properly get it eventually but it's a bit early for you to say thread aged like milk, should wait for next week. :-D

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!