BLACKPINK recent collabs feel like friend projects rather than a strategic connection.

• It feels like the recent collabs with Rosalia and Bruno Mars are driven by genuine connections rather than just market expansion. Lisa and Rosalia met at Coachella years ago and have stayed close friends ever since. Rosé and Bruno Mars formed a friendship, and their song came out of a fun moment during a drinking game, which Rosé almost didn’t release. What makes these projects special is how they reflect the artists’ friendships and mutual respect, rather than being strategic partnerships (there is nothing wrong with that)

Jennie’s collaboration with The Weeknd only happened after they became friends, and her bond with Lily Rose is so adorable to see and even after the end of The Idol, they still hang out with each other frequently.

These artists support each other on and off the stage. The relaxed dynamic and passion behind these projects show they’re not just ticking off boxes for their careers, but sharing their love for music with people they truly respect. The results are less pressured, and whether or not the songs top the charts, the collaborations feel fulfilling on a personal level.

It’s refreshing to see this shift toward passion-driven collaborations where the outcome isn’t the only focus but the journey and friendship along the way.

Idk if I make sense… but I just love the dynamic and the vibe of their recent collaborations.

• I have a feeling its strategic from each side and they also happen to be friendly.

Its a plus for both sides and well BP girls get along well with mostly everyone.

• Weeknd and Jennie song was an OST for a show, albeit they met prior a few times

Lisa and Rosalia are both under SONY

Rose and Bruno are both under Atlantic

e/ For the Rose/Bruno. Hes gearing up for another album soon, so hes getting his name back out their with high profile collabs. cmon now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!