New victim of (G)I-dle Soojin comes forward to support Seo Shin Ae's claims + brings additional claims of her alledged bullying

• Maybe because Soojin is really innoncent...?? Eventho at this point its hard to believe so ( i still have hope anf faith to her for that looking at how CUBE really defending her )

her being innocent doesn't really matter at this point. the groups reputation is on the line- we talking purely from a business standpoint. out of all the idols who have been accused, her situation is the absolute worse and cube has handled it so poorly.

• There's no way that something didn't actually happen, why in the world would someone even go to court if it's all lies? Cube handled this so poorly that not only Soojin's career is pretty much over regardless of the truth but G-Idle's reputation as a whole has to suffer, half as*ed statements and weeks of silence will do nothing in their favor. Bullying is horrible, even if she was 13 at that time, the best she could do was apologize. If allegations turn out to be true I'm actually impressed with the victims standing up for themselves and not accepting any settlements from Cube.

• actually it’s not “that girl from china”, it’s “that girl supporting china”. There’s a difference there lol. Yuqi has voices her support for one china and the ccp in the past so :wellr:

sorry I wrote it wrong you're right but it's all very interesting to me lol

• If this is true, and Soojin was really a bully, shame on her and Cube for trying to silence the victims through suing.

Why is Cube hardcore defending this, but immediately kicked out HyunA and Dawn for dating? HyunA gave Cube 10 years of her life and she's not allowed to be in love?!?

There are few things... CUBE CEO and founder was very ill during dating news,

probably other people made this decision instead of him. And well... during last three years a lot changed, probably because of whole Burning Sun Scandal knetz decided that dating itself isn't bad at all, same as now with all bullying scandals going on left and right. So I believe if news will came out to public now then both Hyuna and Dawn will probably stay in CUBE.

And in last year VT GMP company bought shares and become the parent company for CUBE. Then the old CEO left and two-three new CEO's came.

Old CEO said that instead of co-operating they were doing things like thugs, so he had no choice but to leave the company.

This is why CUBE became a mess, and CLC had only one comeback through the whole of 2020, and that those new CEOs even said to Sorn that if her solo will do bad then girls are done for good as a group.

So here we are...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If this is true, and Soojin was really a bully, shame on her and Cube for trying to silence the victims through suing.

Why is Cube hardcore defending this, but immediately kicked out HyunA and Dawn for dating? HyunA gave Cube 10 years of her life and she's not allowed to be in love?!?

Cube did not kick Hyuna and Dawn out for dating but for saying they were dating right after Cube had officially denied. They did not care slightest if Pentagon would take a hit of their dating, a problematic mindset business wise.

They were not first idols reported dating but, none before them ever gainsaid Cube and not been fired.

Besides, the management team has changed and the new one was said by a former executive as "worse than thug".

• Cube could be forcing Soojin to say "i don't remember" and not just end this by apologizing and saying she was a nasty person in the past but now changed, etc.

Obviously at this point this seems like too much smoke to be all lies. There could definitely be exaggeration, but we must remember that people care too much about sensibility and emotions. This is the world people wanted so they will crumble with it

• Cube did not kick Hyuna and Dawn out for dating but for saying they were dating right after Cube had officially denied. They did not care slightest if Pentagon would take a hit of their dating, a problematic mindset business wise.

They were not first idols reported dating but, none before them ever gainsaid Cube and not been fired.

Besides, the management team has changed and the new one was said by a former executive as "worse than thug".

Doesn't mean the new replacements are saints. They could just be "a little less worse" than the previous management

• Another victim. And this one is older this is horrible we all know how strict Korea is with respecting someone who is older it looks like knetz are going to have a field day with this. Cube only has two alternatives kick soojin out before she drags the other members with her or takes this to courts which will take months for something that Is 50/50 either way it's going to damage idle careers might as well dubut han chowon and their new gg

Contractual obligations.

HyunA and Dawn dating quite possibly represented a contractual breach with Cube. Not dealing with it in the manner laid out in the contract could have weakened that contract and the way Cube could have applied it. (If they ignore issue A, why should issue B be treated more seriously?) Plus iirc they initially tried to deny the rumors but HyunA forced the issue or smthg.

I doubt there is a contractual obligation for Soojin to reach back into the past and stop herself from being a standard teenage shithead, so Cube will fullfil their part by going to bat for her (as long as Soojin doesn't pull a HyunA and just confess everything 27 minutes after Cube denied it all).

• you find every new development interesting ^^

it seems that something did happen but i'm staying neutral.

of course every new piece of information adds something new to the story or completely turns things around....

who is right? what is wrong? i have no idea so i'll keep watching and waiting for more information to come out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!