Chanyeol and Irene both had scandals but.......

• maybe because the stylist had actual concrete proof of irene being verbally abusive to staff and Chanyeol's scandal is alleged.

But didn't the girl say she had records, too? Maybe she had evidence worse than Irene's?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• where's the evidence at though. she left one post and ran away.

She didn't need to do anything else anyway. Damage is done. She also said implicitly that if he denied or did something else, she had records. Frankly, I don't think Chanyeol or SM could do anything in this situation. Which is probably why they're silent.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• She didn't need to do anything else anyway. Damage is done. She also said implicitly that if he denied or did something else, she had records. Frankly, I don't think Chanyeol or SM could do anything in this situation. Which is probably why they're silent.

Lol.Expose of such nature is done for settling. They want to make money and if they had paid her off then SM would have had her sign back saying she needs to keep quiet as well.

Guilty or True in both accounts a company would have denied.

Not doing so doesn’t say chanyeol is guilty it says that there is contract problem between chanyeol and SM ENT.

• She didn't need to do anything else anyway. Damage is done. She also said implicitly that if he denied or did something else, she had records. Frankly, I don't think Chanyeol or SM could do anything in this situation. Which is probably why they're silent.

yea tbh I don't know whats going on either. Whether he is an alleged cheater or not I don't think its any of our business and he doesn't owe anyone an apology because that's his personal business. In irene's case this had to do with workplace bullying and so obviously if she wanted to continue in the industry she had to publicly apologize. But for chanyeol's case it's literally his dating life, nothing to do with his music/career or anything. Like you said, the damage is done and people like op are just gonna keep bringing this up.

• it's nobody's business except chanyeol's... exo-l's who are invested in the situation as if they know chanyeol personally is the thing that makes me irritated, even as a exo-l myself. don't get me wrong, you can have an opinion but you pretend you know the idol personally then thats where problems arise.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona

~ cherry

• Non exol's who are gossiping about this situation as if they know chanyeol personally gets me irritated too. :clown:  

• Non exol's who are gossiping about this situation as if they know chanyeol personally gets me irritated too. :clown:  

yeah... i'm not speaking for just exo-l's. it's other fandoms that do this as well.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona

~ cherry

• if everything is true (which i strongly believe it is) its the girl he should apologize to directly bc shes the victim in the situation. i think a public apology about his behavior to his fans and for disappointing them would be nice tho

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• if everything is true (which i strongly believe it is) its the girl he should apologize to directly bc shes the victim in the situation. i think a public apology about his behavior to his fans and for disappointing them would be nice tho

It's his private affair. He doesn't owe his fans or the public any apology and she's a victim turned aggressor.

• Why should Chanyeol waste his time and give that person the attention she wants? It seems like she didn’t have any concrete proof so why make a statement when a person is making false claims about you and doesn’t have any proof. It’s legit just wasting his time and giving the person attention.

He doesn’t have to say anything because it’s clearly not a big problem. Also I can’t take this thread seriously cause an army made this and u know the fan wars between those two groups.

• He's a celebrity. You don't think she's that naive to think that this won't hurt/ end his career.

she wasted three years of her life with him trusting him and he slept with multiples girls behind her back, sorry to think she deserves to be a little bitter, and i don't think this hurt his career this much after all there's plenty of people here defending him he could drop an album today and would do the same money as always

• she wasted three years of her life with him trusting him and he slept with multiples girls behind her back, sorry to think she deserves to be a little bitter, and i don't think this hurt his career this much after all there's plenty of people here defending him he could drop an album today and would do the same money as always

In a relationship there is no certainties. I'm sorry she wasted her life but I disagree that she had to air her grievances to the public. There are many other ways to handle this situation without hurting his career which she obviously wanted to do. If you follow Chanyeol, you would know how passionate he is about music. He used to share all his side projects (outside SM) that were his own efforts and we fans love to share his music journey and growth as a producer and singer songwriter with him. Now, he is silent. He no longer does vlives or update his studio youtube anymore. She has taken that away from us. There are as many people attacking him as there are defending him. It's a uphill battle everyday for those who support him. I'm not surprise he is not saying anything. Anything he says now will be twisted and people will still attack him whether it is true or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!