TWS' RISE ON THE MELON TOP 100 CHART

• [theqoo] TWS' RISE ON THE MELON TOP 100 CHART

AVvXsEiETfB4uDI3u_NVO2PaZt_2Jfh3PgX2QWdr_zatm44GUR4lM5PQOLdvF13dSmM7ZWMtat4sO3_fKEwQz92w361wtq4_HNVaApaX_zsvOCGRh_2NCCmwpUBE7OY8r-kOjpyLJg1G4PfG3sLv67AvQRwu8IP3Doa3vj8zIR5gNIc15yZ57es95iizxZW-gSmw=s16000
    (Day/hour of the day)

It didn't chart initially, but it started charting at 12:00
    Freezing out.
    Once it was released, it immediately settled at 58th place.🔥
    (The pre-relase song didn't chart)

original post: here

1. I didn't even know that they released a song

2. ㄷㄷ Wow, with this level of momentum, there seems to be a solid core fanbase. Considering it's a boy group, they should aim for an arena to accommodate everyone...??

3. Seeing how their side tracks and pre-release all failed to chart, they don't seem like the type of boy group that the general public search up and it's not like their fandom is streaming the song. The fact that only their title track charted "by accident" probably means that the general public looked up their song like crazy??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Huh?

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah f*ck, this is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. HYBE's know-hows are seriously amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected from a 'big company'ㅎㅎ

7. Do they not care about all the side-eyeing?

8. Is it because it was "a good song" once again?ㅋㅋ

9. People say that refreshing songs are the general public's pick but their pre-release was also refreshing so why didn't it chart?

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are being way too obvious now

[theqoo] TWS 'IF I'M AN S, CAN YOU BE MY N?' RANKS 58TH ON MELON'S TOP 100

AVvXsEhwCRwE4vQSpjFVG3rcs0gfJjgI1U2bcnA7fNg4yJ_uWPsRu6j1DJjatH4_7JV8r6-2yJxQyCcTSJI4UyS8ajgu_8_fZvnszZCtEsVRHRKAk3H2kVglb6ZGYCsrnNR8cnQOTdN9ev8yiZM8Ug-ifnoRM61wXv2NvSNeGbtVTkg1kjxOQoMHQmnTH8G_HAUM=s16000

The song is probably slowly going up because it's good

original post: here

1. No but you can't be that bad at reading the room...

2. It's always "the song is good"ㅋㅋ to be honest, it's not good to the point of charting like this

3. At this rate, even if the song is good, it will make people not want to listen to it

4. They will go for the top 5 againㅋㅋ

5. They really said that "the song is good", I'm getting second-hand embarrassment

6. Honestly, it's my first time seeing their name. I didn't even listen to their song yet

7. I didn't even know they released a song......

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so the song must be really really good huh

9. Why is Pledis doing this...

10. Do they think that they are the only singers releasing "good songs"...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "the song is going up because it's good", f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Lol, the media play was very very fast this time around :pepe-cringe: . a hour later it's back around the 80s :eyes:.

Bang must be seething :meme-erm: . Kakao ain't accepting his pocket money anymore :pathead:.

• Theqoo is really the best friend of akp forum. But ppl that eat this up are probably the funniest. Cuz there is no way thousand of users talking online on a certain forum reflects the real life situation. But anyways its not new. There’s also positive comments where ppl praise the song but I guess that’s irrelevant

• Theqoo is really the best friend of akp forum. But ppl that eat this up are probably the funniest. Cuz there is no way thousand of users talking online on a certain forum reflects the real life situation. But anyways its not now. There’s also positive comments where ppl praise the song but I guess that’s irrelevant

Hybe bots.

• The Qoo is the most worthless website out there. I remember them laughing at Jisoo saying she will be buried by the fake Snowdrop scandal and look what happened. They also spent the past two months gassing up MHJ and New Jeans and look what happened.

True GP dont care about Qoo, Nate, Naver, Kboo, Pchoa, i remember several numbnut Knetz posting apologies cause of Source suing them, they admitted they were literal 14 year olds just trolling lol.

TWS will rise and fall based on its merits, not worthless comments from worthless websites.

• Actually, based on the hearts and just the general K public awareness, it does surprise me how fast they are climbing. Compare their rise to Red Velvet and even New Jeans. I do think there is grounds for suspicion.

It's not rising

It lost 43 spot in 2hours

And was out of the top 100 the next update

They went through a real downfall in the chart

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• It's not rising

It lost 43 spot in 2hours

And was out of the top 100 the next update

They went through a real downfall in the chart

Interesting. Could be because Knetz were calling them out early and could also be due to other things happening at Hybe. But Hybe really really seems to like SM :sweat: Like I think they may have a fixation with SM groups

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!