Posts by Neurotic02

Just wanna pass by to inform that TWS new song still get new peak after 1 month of release and plot twist is still stubborn after 6 months of release

It’s interesting how the trio of plot twist - fate - magnetic still stay close to each other while other songs start dropping one by one

Even plot twist is more stable compared to some songs with rak/pak above it. Spot already drop below plot twist, as well as love wins all & bam yang gang

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_4913.jpeg

TWS longevity and stability are incredible. 1 month after release and still hit daily new peaks

Tbh, the whole If Im S Can You Be My N just solidify how organic TWS charting is. It broke all plot twist sajaegi and payola accusations

External Content x.com

And seems like korean children love this song as well hence the uls increase

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

TWS longevity and stability are incredible. 1 month after release and still hit daily new peaks

Tbh, the whole If Im S Can You Be My N just solidify how organic TWS charting is. It broke all plot twist sajaegi and payola accusations

External Content x.com

Seems like TWS will hit 100k uls and get another peak next week. 3 weeks after release

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Takes longer than expected but they still hit 100k uls anyways. Rock with you cover on Mcountdown special stage seems to work

Wow. TWS is really a slow riser. I guess gp really like their songs because it’s been out for almost a month and it most likely to hit new melon daily peak tomorrow IMG_4090.jpeg

Seems like TWS will hit 100k uls and get another peak next week. 3 weeks after release

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

TWS is doing so well. I guess their lyrics becoming a trend on korean twitter helps

External Content x.com

Anyways

External Content x.com

you beat me into it, I was supposed to say all that lmaooo but yes TWS 5th gen leaders antis can cope and seethe all they want but TWS karma bites back in the nastiest form of ways!

It’s so funny how everytime someone shit on tws they always get new peaks 😭

During plot twist the more ppl screamed the higher it rose. During SN the more ppl jab and throw shade like “look they’re flop” and now they’re unflopping (and will continue to go higher it seems)

I think TWS new song has started to capture gp hence the chart increase. I’ve seen a lot of korean kids doing the challenge (though not as massive as plot twist). And someone even make some numbers for uploading this math cover

External Content x.com

To add more, actually TWS went viral last week for a couple of reasons

1. Trending for their blush (32k rt + 22k likes on twt & theqoo hot topic)

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

2. Trending for their breakfast diet on theqoo

External Content x.com

IMG_3507.jpeg

3. Their new song lyrics went VIRAL on twitter. This op has 20k rt + 13k likes but it went private. The last update I saw it hit around 22k rt + 17k likes. If you look up their korean title you’ll get a lot korean tweets 내가 S면 넌 나의 N이 되어줘IMG_3506.jpeg

External Content x.com

So I expect their uls will only get higher and higher

External Content x.com

I’m so glad they’re un-flopping. Hope it stops here before the payola allegations:pepe-smug:

Whatever they do will always garner hate after all. TWS flopping and charting, they are always wrong. I’ve long accepted that fact

I mean why would they do p and s on the 2nd and 3rd week ffs. They are slow risers. And it’s not weird at all if ppl actually give an ounce of effort to look at the song, it’s almost 90% written in Korean and consist very little random English words. The koreans and gp are complimenting them for that

Also, someone pointed out the male listeners on tws song keeps increasing. That means maybe more gp is tuning in

TWS if im s can you be my n

Melon top 100

IMG_3501.png

Melon daily

IMG_3505.png

Flo

IMG_3502.png

Theqoo is really the best friend of akp forum. But ppl that eat this up are probably the funniest. Cuz there is no way thousand of users talking online on a certain forum reflects the real life situation. But anyways its not new. There’s also positive comments where ppl praise the song but I guess that’s irrelevant

Idk. It may be too soon to speak. They are rising quicker than I thought. Will see how they do. It’s 8AM KST right now and the gp may be catching on now

External Content x.com

It’s funny no matter how TWS doing it will always be wrong. if they flop ppl say sajaegi, if they chart it’s still sajaegi anyways. Atp I’ll just let them yap

New peak at 9AM

External Content x.com

Anyways, TWS brings back gen 3 kpop sound, even most ppl in my country said they’re the successor of gfriend (because their songs are refreshing)

They’re really the son of seventeen and gfriend :eyes:

External Content youtu.be

This thread age like a milk. But thank you anyways. During plot twist, evertime someone throw hate comments they receive new peaks. I guess it still works now

External Content x.com

I saw they entered Melon. Good for them. Not a fan of the new song (I liked the pre-release one better) but I doubt I’m the target audience anyway.

They do!

External Content x.com

While yall here help this nugu to reach 5M views :finger-heart:

FYI, they recorded this before RV's comeback announcement