Posts by Neurotic02

I was kinda waiting for their debut but at the first listen to the song and mv I knew that they won’t “click” with the audience. The song was mid, it’s kinda hesitating between cute lyrics and noise music (?), the mv also isn’t memorable enough

The closest concept that seem similar to them maybe BND imo. But BND execute it better (I dont stan bnd and this is just my personal opinion)

But I think mainly it’s about the song choice cuz afterall if ppl tune in for an artist they will also tune in for their songs

Wow magnetic is quite scary considering it’s the youngest one in the list. And the fact that it’s surpassing BYG which itself super viral in SK

It’s crazy that we witnessed 4 songs getting RAKS/PAKS before plot twist. :pepe-sad:

Plot twist was able to outlast IU and BIBI. I won’t be surprised if it outlasts Fate/Magnetic. It’s longevity is insane

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I really hope they at least get a couple hours of RAK cuz they deserved it so much. It’s crazy that everyone has gotten to taste RAK but not them with insane longevity. It’d only be harder for late of april and may but who knows

The last two days Magnetic basically has had the exact same amount of uls as Fate had a week ago. If it's the same case tomorrow then it will peak around 385k uls. Would then finally have reached the point that several songs have been able to come close to matching Love Wins All's peak uls. As already pointed out by others Magnetic should still have 1 or 2 weeks left of week to week uls gains, so 400k uls next week should be possible, though it might also plateau a bit ealier than expected as has happened to several other hit songs this year.

Love Wins All in the meantime reached 1 on Melon's yearly cumulative uls chart. The closest competitor for it right now is Plot Twist. Plot Twist's stability still very strong. Since it reached above 300k uls 6 weeks ago, it has gone down by only about 10k uls. About a 2.7m uls gap between Plot Twist and LWA on the yearly chart, and the daily gap is around 50-60k uls. With the current difference it would then take about 50 days for Plot Twist to catch up, but of course the gap likely won't stay that big for that long. Don't know if anyone here knows this, but which idol boygroups have ever managed to top Melon's year-end chart?

TWS’ Plot Twist stability is scary. They have the advantage of tracking from January and consistently sit at top 3 on all kchart for MONTHS now, outlasting songs with RAK and PAK. I would say even it’s bigger than TWS itself

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

Not related but how do you say the fandoms name? And what actually the meaning behind it? Thanks in advance :thumbup:

TWS fandom name is 42 in korean so basically

“Sa-i”/Sai

It sounds kinda funny for international fans but in korean it made so much sense. It can be mean between, relationship, time, connection

And TWS is basically 24/7 With Us so 24 -> 42

External Content x.com

Btw “sai” or relationship also appears on Plot Twist and other bside songs

External Content x.com

i thought it just blew up on tiktok, it's a good song

And you’re correct. More specifically TWS usually went viral on korean insta reels rather than tiktok that’s why their ig audio has >100k post but only 40-50k on tiktok

And sadly, TWS solely relying on Plot Twist hype rn. And I think Pledis didn’t even expect it to blow up and squeeze every opportunity just like how Gidle went back to music show when Fate was climbing the chart

In conclusion: they dgaf about TWS promotion and thow the boys to Japan promotion

External Content x.com

Hybe pushing hard for TWS is obvious but SM hating this while doing the same thing for RIIZE is funny to see.

Sorry but TWS didn’t even get proper promotion in SK. They didn’t went to ANY radio and television shows. There’s nothing. Not even youtube ads

Only weekly idol, performance 37, MMTG, and odg. That IT

If they wanna make comparison at least use ILLIT since Hybe use every resources they can find to shove the girls to everyone’s throat. Comparing TWS is silly because their contents are dry to the point korean fans mass commenting and protesting Pledis to stop sending the boys to Japan and actually start promoting in Korea

Pledis didn’t even milk Plot Twist’s hype

TWS now at #4 for the highest cumulative daily ULs on Melon 2024

TWS and Plot Twist surely do not have RAK/PAK (yet?) but their longevity is crazy. They've been sitting prettily at top 3 for months when ggs and soloists keep fighting for RAK/PAK. I wonder how their year end chart gonna be. Seems like they already 80% securing ROTY (maybe grandslam?)

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I mean, I dont stan gg and and idc about how you guys brawling about charts/achievements. Didnt they already debut in 2023? And they won ROTY already. It's kind of funny to see how they desperately want to act like Sheesh is a debut song/album just because there's Ahyeon. Even Red Velvet (if I'm not mistaken) didn't say Ice Cream Cake was their debut song

Just genuinely curious cuz it's kinda become a normalized misleading title

even Plot twist all forgetable souless generic songs but all mass promoted like no tommorow.

Well disagree. TWS did not get the same treatment Magnetic did. Pledis barely send them to any shows. Prolly only MMTG, Spotify YT, Performance 37 and Studio CHOOM (and it's for B-Side). TWS didnt go to any radio shows and tv shows. They just went viral on Korean reels and that's it. For a rookie their promotion is ridiculously small

Plot Twist is just that type of song you can listen to for months without getting bored, at least in my case and maybe sokor since it's been charting top 3 for more than 2 months now

But I can understand it may not be the "international" fandom cup of tea since it's cute, has little english parts, and leaning more into lyrical aspects thus why koreans have been raving it non stop

Somedays, I just put it on repeat for the whole day and only listening to that lol

Why are you engaging Yknock?

He doesn't actually care, he has his dumb talking point that will escue reality if it doesn't fit his narrative.

He's not gonna go "oh my bad" he's just gonna try and twist any point where he's wrong into him being correct.

Good to know then. But my point still stands. Ppl should stop obsessing over Bang PD like he some kind of messiah and licking his feet

HSS has more autonomy about running Pledis but in the end he still has to answer to Bang.

He’s still the producer tho?? I can’t understand the obsession to refuse giving Pledis credits when it’s due and always act like every success they’ve gotten must be credited to Bang PD. Just like how Seventeen would still be the top bg right now even without the meddlement of Hybe

If evey groups under Hybe is guaranteed for success then what about Fromis 9 and BND who chart much lower than TWS even though they debuted last year? Or since they aren’t successful enough thus they arent the children of Bang PD?

Bang had txt to succeed BTS, but he created Enhypen, and now TWS, although under Pledis , has become the boy act with the most success in Melon. Although it never won #1 in there thanks to Bibi, it has staying power so if it can last in the top 10 until summertime, it will probably win the yearly #1 there.

Sorry to butt in but TWS’ concept is created by Han Sung Soo (Pledis founder) before acquisition and Hybe just started to join later in 2022 and it’s not even Bang PD

Plus TWS songs mainly made by Bumzu under the name Wasurenai & Prismfilter (music producer group founded by Bumzu). Btw Bumzu has been Pledis’ main producer and he is the one who taught Woozi how to compose songs since predebut. He has been producing Pledis Boyz (Pledis new bg name) songs years before too

What I mean is that sure LSF ILLIT ENHYPEN were created by Bang PD but Pledis is pretty much self sustain and have their own staffs, crews and professionals for years. It’s kinda unfair to label them as if they’re made by Hybe and successful because of Bang PD

Note: Pledis groups always have successful debut song (Even NUEST’s debut song Face hit 50M in 2012 when streaming culture hadn’t been founded and surpassing Exo)

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

After 3 months of release, TWS plot twist still charting high and hit PAK #2. Insaneee stability

Pledis always do good with debut ig

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Here I'm wondering if TWS still has a chance to get RAK since they were very much persistent in the top3 for months. They survived IU's LWA, IU's comeback, Le Sserafim, fought with BIBI and now G-Idle

When LWA at the highest they were at #2, when LWA starting to decline BYG went viral and they stay at #2, when BYG starting to decline Fate become booming. It's funny how they were consistent yet also never really get the cake :suure:

Seems like their 24h ULs stuck at 310k ish