Posts by Neurotic02

A BOPPPPPPP!!!! THE WEATHERING WITH YOU AT THE END?? CHEF KISSSS. I hope Pledis will be consistent with this concept

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m going by the official Circle chart, here is a link to the most recent week.

https://circlechart.kr/page_ch…iceGbn=S3010&termGbn=week

You can change it to monthly and view the rankings for different months as well as weeks. I don’t know what that chart you’re showing is, it may just be for a single karaoke provider? The Circle singing room chart has Plot Twist at 81st in the most recent week.

Ohh I see, thanks! Just saw the chart and, again, doesn't prove your point because I didn't see Heya and Spot at top 10. From my casual search both even did worse than Plot Twist. So karaoke chart does not play a key part in proving smtg

It's good to know tho cuz I didn't know Circle even make that kind of chart geezzz

genuine question, what is this karaoke chart and your karaoke chart?

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The amount is doubling their debut album. Although po numbers arent the actual sales but since they did a LOT of Japanese schedules and plot twist gathered some fans. It's not that surprising tbh. Especially knowing their 500k circle physical copy for debut album is supported by Carat

External Content x.com

Pledis is kind of genius because TWS 2nd single is just perfect for student graduation time.

Interesting, they went this route.

Which month does Korean student graduate? I was in assumption on April like Japan. And yes kinda agree, Pledis taking a good route for TWS, their biggest failure is not capitalizing plot twist popularity during its peak. But still not too late I guess

Anyways they have uploaded an early challenge video on tiktok. Definitely plot twist 2.0

External Content x.com

It sounds banger already. I get why Hey Hey is a pre-release and this-whatever-long-ass-name gonna be the title song

External Content x.com

MV Teaser 1

MV Teaser 2

MV Prologue

Like the amount of ppl qrt and throwing hate towards TWS youthful concept needs to be studied

"When will they leave high school"

"Do they not have other clothes aside from uniform"

"Boring ass concept"

External Content x.com

But anyways, TWS is really good at reviving old 2nd gen kpop sound. In the midst of Westernized title track, they sound very "KPOP"

External Content x.com

Ngl 2023 kinda insane for Seventeen

External Content x.com

Also seems like Plot Twist will take June as well

External Content x.com

Last song giving that Plot Twist 2.0

Definitely plot twist 2.0

The chorus is full in korean. They surely use little english

Which is good. It’s important for a rookie to be consistent with their sound. They can do experimentations with bside

External Content twitter.com

i agree w art direction sm. imo pledis really needs to take notes from a company like SM ent whose art direction even got me considering on buying some of red velvet and aespa’s albums despite me not being a part of their fandom nor into the members of those two.

I think Pledis did great with TWS, objectively. Seventeen is already so big that even if they throw some random design like what every this blasphemy is the fans would still buy it (yes I'm still petty about Seventeen's album design)

SEVENTEEN - 8th Mini Album 'Your Choice'

But I think they try harder for TWS since they're aware this group still in the phase to gather fans. Cuz the design of TWS' debut album "Sparkling Blue" looks cute and interesting, basically a notebook that you can actually use daily with a zipper lock pouch to keep photocards and inclusions. I saw some ppl said they bought it just because of the design

But yeah, Pledis needs to be more ambitious cuz they've been wasting so many opportunities given by Plot Twist :skull:

Production wise I still prefer Sparkling Blue's highlight medley. The quality is just superb

The title track at the very end sounds like banger already

It's nothing weird at all lmfao. Their fandom is literally just a baby with little to nothing promo. They already did better than wayv and kepler. If what you meant by doing music show promo should guarantee melon top 100 then look at Babymonster Like That, still at 359 on Melon daily (despite Sheesh enter Melon top 10) compared to TWS' Hey Hey 188 atm. Both arent title track. You act like you do not know songs can perform differently on chart. But since TWS is from Pledis you will still bark anyways. I hate Hybe with all my might, but you seem to be so obsessed with it. Okay, I cant win if you have this much obsession

That plus upcoming military service will wreck any plans for a CB and any opportunities for the agency to make money. So they heavily invest in tws while slowing sunsetting svt. 13 members of which 9 have military duty coming up? Only way this group sees a cb within a year is if they all enlist at once. If not it will be well over a decade before you see a full group CB

So far who wont be serving in military are

- jun

- hao

- joshua

Vernon has Korean passport

And Pledis still yet to announce the military line up mechanism. But they do said enlistment wont affect the group’s schedule. So it’s still kinda open to interpretation