Did ahyeon already lost all her hype ??

• We have known that you do not need talent to be mega successful.

imo the next couple of years will be interesting. Will talent + visuals overpower groups with just visuals, or having talent doesn't really make a difference.

We don't need to wait for anything. We already know the answer to this for years.

I mean: Mamamoo (TALENT) < Blackpink (VISUALS)

The difference is that it's a talented YG group with great visuals, too. The problem is that these 2 things aren't supported with quality songs, yet.

This is why I think KIOF can easily beat Babymon in a long-run, IF YG won't pull their shit together. And this is just the start of the 5th gen, who knows how many better groups will debut later. YG lost their charm, and if they won't realize this, they will flop harder, and now, without Teddy, Bigbang, 2NE1 and Blackpink, they only have Babymon. If they mess this up, they will become a small agency again.

NewJeans is the prime example. They debuted on the last day of the 4th gen, basically, and became massive overnight.

• this was her first comeback/debut im not sure how we can even be saying this yet. Also im pretty sure all of her fancams got the most views with only chiquita being close.

But i really think each member of the group is capable of standing out. Maybe ahyeon ends up the most popular member, but I dont think it will be by far. Each member is very talented, charismatic, and they have 0 visual holes. Im very excited for this comeback next week to see what it brings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!