RUMOR : ROSÉ is signing with AtlanticRecords.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

BlinkTaglist

• maybe she gets the best deal after all

External Content x.com

• I don't know what she means by "only management"

american style

teddy = scooter

TBL will handle her deals on her behalf, career planning, etcc

her music deal with be with atlantic, who will handle her albums/publishing

e/ she can also fire TBL whenever, its probably not like a kpop set time limit. she most likely hired them to manage her, which she can fire if they fuck around or whatever. Atlantic will most likely be a album # deal, where she will be rewquired to drop x amount of albums under them

• All I can say is good for her. As a fan, I very selfishly am not thrilled with this, as TBL is notorious for giving their artists very few comebacks and long hiatuses. However, my feelings (and the feelings of any other fan, tbh) are not as important as Rose's feelings. We don't know the full reasons why she decided to go with TBL, but those are the decisions that she made and I am positive that she had very good and personal reasons for making them. She is an adult who gets to make her own choices, and for that I'm happy.

• Exactly, congratulations to me i literally called this the moment the news came out. :dancer-pepe:

Teddy will be too busy with a certain other group who will need a new musical director soon. :pepe-use-head:

He wont have time to worry about making music for Rose as well. Plus he's still busy making Somi a superstar.

• I'm happy for Rosé. She's in control of her career now. Nothing is better than thar.

External Content youtu.be

• wait wasn't it announced that she just signed with the Black Label????

or is this for like western promotions

The Black Label is her manager. Managers usually take only 10% of the income from deals they get for their artists.

• if she can fire TBL whenever she wants this is the best deal tbh

• so what 's her deal with Atlantic records then?

Most if not all major celebrities have mangers, not just singers but models, actors and athletes and they also sign to labels.

For Rosé's case, TBL is her manger and Atlantic Records will most likely produce and distribute her music among other things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!