What if your favorite kpop girl group did this? Would you continue to stan?

• All three members of female rock band "Hump Back" announced that they had given birth following a 10 month hiatus after announcing a pregnancy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• With that kind of planning, Apink and Viviz can continue to make music for decades.

I was kind of hoping Brown Eyed girls did something like that after Narsha got married. But no other marriages, no kids and no comeback.

• I mean yeah lol.

I'd love for my faves to be able to continue to make music even after they decide to start families.

I think the only people who would unstan are ones who are fixated on the image of youth.

As long as the music is still good, I'll continue to stan.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• they all gave birth at the same time ?

i mean as long as there was more than just one father :meme-side-eye:

I did wonder the same thing.

But I guess they are all married (to separate people), one got pregnant, the other 2 followed.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lmao funny it looks like they had a pregnancy pact ^^

If any of my currently promoting faves did this i would be mostly concerned because they're all young, unmarried, and just beginning their careers so having a baby would be a big challenge

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum J-POP.
  • BEG4DAWIN

Changed the title of the thread from “What if your favorite girl group did this? Would you continue to stan?” to “What if your favorite kpop girl group did this? Would you continue to stan?”.
  • in all fairness bands and idol groups operate in different ways don't think is going to be much of an issue for them

i wouldn't mind it, they are in their 30s already i think so kind of expected sooner or later they may want to have a family, the fact they still plan to continue making music is nice

• Is there any problem with this thing???? They are human and have their own life.. Support because of their song and works not because they are single girl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!