[instiz] ILLIT'S SHORTS? SAFETY SHORTS? ARE INTERESTING

• [instiz] ILLIT'S SHORTS? SAFETY SHORTS? ARE INTERESTING

They look like what Rozen Maiden dolls would wear

AVvXsEjbvKpmGtvRbOhivi9N_0IRmJk5mnWGi4ha4Q8n69S8hNYqEMFTAtZ2NP8XNgnEg9UNccAd8MJdaIt-nM0lcicYCeAm6hEcZclFwH57paVddR2ZxUla40091aUj9ALN7y77lLWVb7Y0yn-ydMaiq-D35_ejNPZ8K0V5mjxaT9ykBOsfx2tUyQF9FhDk9AH0

AVvXsEiknGNetxiFbNKU6c1OX41Bda6b385VKdEOD_juoY8Vfh95yEgBhZK997ngf7FSwFGLlX63aU-zJ-d5kKS9cVb2aDlVUJeds3TOXlb7tsHQxexvQpbvHb2fzRUcrm80STxL528a7gsfapar1ieMmNY1rBBKEVo1mP-DmwXL76VsQGUxN2jXiX__Gee-RalR

original post: here

1. I kinda feel repulsed by it
    > I'm so repulsed... Imagine making adults wear this, this is oba... No matter how much you claim they're idols...

2. It reminds me of... Yeah...

3. ...?

4. .... No but they already look young, what's the point of doing this? Even if they were old, it would be problematic

5. Hm... Even babies nowadays have stopped wearing these

6. Ah ..............................

7. Can they dress the kids better? Bang Sihyuk-ah.... Even if this is your taste, I'm not gonna consume it

8. I don't even know what they're trying to portray, I just feel repulsed

9. I thought they were all adults, but they have 3 adults? This is shocking

10. Lolita 🤮

• If we're going to start a convo about Min HeeJin's creepiness, we need to talk about how hybe has blatantly sexualized pretty much every girl group they have and how they get away with it even in present day.

BLACKPINK☘︎JESSICA☘︎NEWJEANS☘︎SEJEONG☘︎THE ROSE☘︎TWICE☘︎YERIN BAEK☘︎YUKIKA

47884d995b21786891bbe8c89d889d7abbd157e5.webp

Dont you know how sweet it tastes now that Im without you

• Its quite interesting how we still call her a peado yet we are seeing stuff like this and it doesn't even cause an eyebrow raise

Because it's a blending of kpop stans 2 favorite hobbies: cancelling people and armchair activism

• I feel disgusted

What's the point of making them wear this, if the point of safety short is to just protect the girls when dancing

You can just put a random white short

Why use something which look like an underwear and which also use a lot in the lolita aesthetic especially when there's minors in this group 😑😑

HYBE looking to expand their fanbase

• I feel disgusted

What's the point of making them wear this, if the point of safety short is to just protect the girls when dancing

You can just put a random white short

Why use something which look like an underwear and which also use a lot in the lolita aesthetic especially when there's minors in this group 😑😑

What would you feel, if their CEO had hung photos of minors in her house and they were singing about Cookies?

• I had noticed that they dressed them in very unsettling clothes, but I never thought much about it because the group just isn't my cup of tea... but they always wear something that a doll would wear, not a barbie or a bratz, but those dolls that look like human babies, which is so creep

• What would you feel, if their CEO had hung photos of minors in her house and they were singing about Cookies?

We have discussed this thousands of times, and basically everyone calls Mhj a pedophile. However, it's interesting why Bsh or Hybe aren't similarly criticized. No one defended her when this happened during Nj's debut, where people called the group 'pedojeans'. So why change the topic?

Don't be that defensive. Like that guy didn't date a girl half his age and sexualized Jk when he's around Newjeans' age. Might as well bash all of them along with Mhj. I guess some Armys are just Hybe and Bsh stans, so they feel compelled to defend them against anything. Interesting tho

• If we're going to start a convo about Min HeeJin's creepiness, we need to talk about how hybe has blatantly sexualized pretty much every girl group they have and how they get away with it even in present day.

Why stop at Hybe? Or even girl groups? Literally every Kpop group ever has been "sexualized" to varying degrees. As for how they get away with it, like it or not, it comes with the territory, which is just one of several reasons why they shouldn't be debuting underage people.

That said, I don't even understand the outrage in this particular case. Is it because she's wearing frilly shorts? Would people care less if she were wearing more revealing shorts without the frills? :pepe-shrug:

• Isn't Illit supposedly meant to be kind of conceptually copying Japanese idol (under the more Japanese defition) groups and also meant to target Japan?

Because these stupid looking shorts things (edit: Bloomers, thanks Daisy) are still common enough in Japanese idol circles that the groups emulating.

And I would bet that under these shorts the girls are wearing yet another layer of safety short in case the elastic on these ones "gives"

Either way its fuck off ugly.

• Why stop at Hybe? Or even girl groups? Literally every Kpop group ever has been "sexualized" to varying degrees.

True but given the recent shitshow, there's an opinion amongst Hybe stans that MHJ/NJ are the only problems

That said, I don't even understand the outrage in this particular case. Is it because she's wearing frilly shorts? Would people care less if she were wearing more revealing shorts without the frills? :pepe-shrug:

They're bloomers, nowadays most commonly seen as underwear for babies

• Why are kpop stans sexualizing bloomers now? I even wear these shorts whenever I do majorette at school, so I don't know why this became an issue in kpop now? something like this photo below and it really suits ILLIT's concept well though frilly dresses goes well with bloomers as safety shorts.

maxresdefault.jpg

• all of this "youthful" concept , young girls dancing in school uniforms, the adult ceremony etc i have always found this aspect of kpop to be very creepy
    Based on the kind of creepy uncle fans we see on akp sometimes, you know these kpop companies have found their audience

particularly about hybe, i remember they used to be very careful when txt were minors which was a good thing because jungkook/jimin used to be sexualized so much as minors
    why wont they show the same grace to lsfm, nj, illit etc who are going to be sexualized more as they are girls, i'll never know
    they clearly dgaf anymore

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!