Baekhyun plans on debuting a new idol group under his company INB100

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'd laugh if the 'new group' ends up being EXO with a new name after leaving SM

That'd be so amazing. Especially if the group will have Lay too lol!

External Content youtu.be

• I hope he's just talking about CBX, I have no interest whatsoever in following a new group. Especially one that could in theory interfere with Baekhyun's activities. I guess it is an inevitability he'll debut a new group eventually but I was hoping he'd ride his own popularity wave as long as possible.

CBX already have their name and concept. tho i agree that he should focus on his new career first and wait a few year for new idols.

• I hope he's just talking about CBX, I have no interest whatsoever in following a new group. Especially one that could in theory interfere with Baekhyun's activities. I guess it is an inevitability he'll debut a new group eventually but I was hoping he'd ride his own popularity wave as long as possible.

Some people want new challenges. Releasing music is fun, performing at concerts is fun, but he’s don’t that do much already. Being a CEO and dealing with mundane things can be interesting especially for an idol to see the other side of it.

Plus at this rate, only really Zico and Jay Park seem to be accomplished businessmen after being idols (Jay Park much more than Zico). Baekhyun could possible be the 1st 3rd gen idol to do so.

• Some people want new challenges. Releasing music is fun, performing at concerts is fun, but he’s don’t that do much already. Being a CEO and dealing with mundane things can be interesting especially for an idol to see the other side of it.

Plus at this rate, only really Zico and Jay Park seem to be accomplished businessmen after being idols (Jay Park much more than Zico). Baekhyun could possible be the 1st 3rd gen idol to do so.

and Zico basically took off the entire year last year (minus a few festival appearances) to focus on BND and finally came back with . . . one song.

Baekhyun is finally getting his career going again this year after having like 5 days of promo with EXO last year, and his schedule is already looking booked.

This year he's doing his tour and album (first in over three years), and supposedly a 4Q release with EXO. Then next year Xiumin said they would be doing CBX and a CBX tour, and then 2026 is supposedly the EXO world tour and full album. Not to mention, he'll probably have at least one more solo album between 2025 and 2026.

When is he going to find the time to run a boy group? Unless he's talking about something 3 years down the line I guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!