[Poll] NOW THAT SOME TIME HAS PASSED, WHICH SIDE DO YOU THINK SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS ARE BEING MORE SUPPORTIVE OF IN HYBE X MHJ ARMAGEDDON?

• Who has the most support in this figth from Koreans? 38

1. MHJ the " underdog and victm of the sajaegi powerhouse of kpop" (17) 45%
    2. Both are being seen as unethical forces in kpop (16) 42%
    3. Public opinion is really divided right now (5) 13%
    4. HYBE "the source of money that allows good music to be produce and had to deal with that maniac criminal lady" (0) 0%

:pepe-narrow-eyes:

• chaelisayadom

Changed the title of the thread from “[PULL] So now that some time has past, where side do you think south korean citizens are leaning to sipport more in the HYBEXMHJ armagedon?” to “[Poll] NOW THAT SOME TIME HAS PASSED, WHICH SIDE DO YOU THINK SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS ARE INCLINED TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF IN HYBEXMHJ ARMAGEDDON?”.
  • chaelisayadom

Changed the title of the thread from “[Poll] NOW THAT SOME TIME HAS PASSED, WHICH SIDE DO YOU THINK SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS ARE INCLINED TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF IN HYBEXMHJ ARMAGEDDON?” to “[Poll] NOW THAT SOME TIME HAS PASSED, WHICH SIDE DO YOU THINK SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS ARE BEING MORE SUPPORTIVE OF IN HYBE X MHJ ARMAGEDDON?”.
  • You should add the option : “don’t give AF/don’t even know it’s ongoing”

This opinion is already automatically given by life itself when people go through this poll without recognizing it or paying any attention to it, so I think it's fine like this

• They always support the opposite side, most often ends up the guilty.

For now MHJ getting the support, but it's going to go on for a few more years, ATP we will all get bored eventually. ;(

• both have their fair share of stupid going on. I don't really care what the public thinks tbh i just want to know what comes of this. at this point it's going in circles and it's boring

• Don't understand why kpop fans are so easy to fool. It so obvious that this is just another drama for more engagement talk this time for Hybe. It's not even worse like YG with those drugs and criminal scandals.

• Don't understand why kpop fans are so easy to fool. It so obvious that this is just another drama for more engagement talk this time for Hybe. It's not even worse like YG with those drugs and criminal scandals.

I couldn't understand well your comment, english is my third language, sorry...so you are saying this whole thing about MHJ and HYBE are fabricated to gain attention? kind of risk considering how koreans are

• I couldn't understand well your comment, english is my third language, sorry...so you are saying this whole thing about MHJ and HYBE are fabricated to gain attention? kind of risk considering how koreans are

No need to be fluent to comprehend this all drama. Are you new to kpop?..who knows if this are all fabricated or not. The goal is be the talk of town and Hybe achieved it by being in the news. YG survived. Do you think Hybe will not? Lol

• SNL Korea made me think the whole thing is being laughed at by those who even know about it. My guess is the average Korean is not aware or interested in kpop label drama. It's niche!

• SNL Korea made me think the whole thing is being laughed at by those who even know about it. My guess is the average Korean is not aware or interested in kpop label drama. It's niche!

well yeah...because kpop is niche in Korea. The people who care are kpop fans (team MHJ vs HYBE stans) and people who own stock in HYBE (males age 40+ team HYBE).

• well yeah...because kpop is niche in Korea. The people who care are kpop fans (team MHJ vs HYBE stans) and people who own stock in HYBE (males age 40+ team HYBE).

and that's why I am not that concerned. all these demographics change opinions like the wind anyway!

• well yeah...because kpop is niche in Korea. The people who care are kpop fans (team MHJ vs HYBE stans) and people who own stock in HYBE (males age 40+ team HYBE).

I think its pretty obvious that if someone is trying to steal something from you that you own, your going to care.

So yes all the mums and dads who own Hybe stock, and every Korean that is contributes to the "National Pension Service of Korea", the 3rd biggest shareholder of Hybe, is more likely to support Hybe.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!